5.0 out of 5 stars durable, attractive, comfortable.
I have two Carhartt belts and both are durable and comfortable. I have to punch some more holes in the other one after loosing 10 pounds but as you can see this one is highly adjustable and attractive. I love the width - a bit casual but not too rugged looking. I am a size 16 and the XL is a good size.
Published 15 months ago by L. Heyman

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Odor & Made In China
I've been airing it out for about 6 weeks and it still smells so bad I can't wear it. Not a leather odor; it really stinks -- I've never smelled anything like this belt. It fits and looks nice but reeks.

UPDATE 5/29/13: The odor is still there, although not nearly as strong as it was. I haven't put in in the closet or a drawer yet all this time, for fear of...
Published on May 31, 2012 by LUVLOTSW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars durable, attractive, comfortable., November 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, cute belt, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Carhartt Women's Perforated Belt (Apparel)
This is a great quality belt. I can tell it will last a long time. I ordered a large because I was tired of buying medium belts that were a little too small. So, it's a little big, but that is my fault. If that's you, buy the medium because these are true to size, unlike all the cheap belts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt!!, March 4, 2012
This belts fits great and is very durable. The look of the belt is an shown in the photo. I wear this belt to work and it is very comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made!, January 9, 2014
I normally wear size 17 jeans but after reading reviews on several belts, I decided to buy larger than normal. It's been okay because of the design but I'd go with X large instead of XX large if I had a do over. The quality has been exceptional as I've worn it almost everyday for 4 or 5 months and it still looks new. The black color hasn't worn off on any of my clothes either. I do recommend this leather belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, November 9, 2012
This is a good quality belt, made of genuine leather. It is durable, but at the same time comfortable. It looks great, too! And because it's good quality I'm confident I'll be able to wear it a few good years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this belt!, January 21, 2013
I love, love, love this belt. I wanted a nice belt to wear with jeans that wasn't so plain and didn't look like my grandfather's belt. It's just as seen on the website and of very good quality. Often a size XL isn't really an XL and you end up having only one or two holes that you can use. But this XL is perfect. I highly recommend it. I wear it with all of my jeans and look and feel sexy when I do. My husband saw me wearing one of my favorite jeans with this belt and said "nice, very nice". What more can a girl ask for? Well worth the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Belt, October 18, 2011
This is a nice belt, just wish there were more holes. Personally I fit perfectly in between two holes, so I either put it snug or slightly loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy & very well made, September 16, 2013
You cannot go wrong with this one! Very well made and looks like it will last a long time. Nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 13, 2014
Quality! just follow the sizing chart...

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a great belt, June 14, 2014
Been looking forever for a good black belt that adjusts and lasts. I have not had this long, but it looks like it is made very well. I love it !!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›