5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality
By far the best trifold wallet I have ever owned. The extra threaded seams and high quality leather should extend the life of this wallet for a very long time. It has ample room and compartments inside. If I ever had to replace it I would buy this product again
Published on August 5, 2011 by Ron

2.0 out of 5 stars too tall
This wallet is 4 3/8" x 3 1/4" which is about 3/8" taller than other tri-fold wallets I owned. Because of that when you insert credit cards into pockets they tend to slide in almost completely, which makes for a difficult removal. Had I known this before purchase I would've bought another wallet.

Cons:
- too tall
- made in China
- glue...
Published on February 20, 2012 by Andrew

2.0 out of 5 stars too tall, February 20, 2012
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Trifold Wallet (Apparel)

Cons:
- too tall
- made in China
- glue residue
- bulky with nothing in it
- one bill compartment

Pros:
- nice brown leather
- nice tin box
- not too expensive

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Big, May 26, 2011
CMM "CMM" (Arlington, VA) - See all my reviews
This wallet is too fat (thick and tall) without anything in it. For all of that size, it actually doesn't have a lot of storage space. I still use it, only to store cards inside in my back pocket and a separate money clip in my front pocket, but I don't recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, August 5, 2011
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Trifold Wallet (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, December 6, 2011
Bought this for my father for Christmas. This is a good price for real leather and a brand name. Looks exactly like the picture. I really like the heavy stitching, because it is going to take a beating, and it looks like it can take it. The tin it comes in is very decorative! I like!

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality Carhartt wallet, March 11, 2012
Beth Sells (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
I was amazed at the attention to detail for this wallet. It is obvious it will last longer than ordinary leather wallets. It is very masculine and sturdy. I don't think you'll be disappointed in the quality, it's very high quality. Thick leather with heavy-duty stitching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet, June 17, 2014
I really needed a new wallet. The quality of this wallet is great and will have it for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt Wallet, November 22, 2013
This is the best leather wallet I have ever owned and it's not to big. I highly recommend you to buy this.

3.0 out of 5 stars good depending, August 27, 2013
I used this everyday for two years. The only thing that didn't last was the clear plastic ID holder in the middle. It wore out after minimal use. I would not get this for long term use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made Product, March 4, 2013
Leather wallets have a way of falling apart after a year of use, this has heavy stitching and reinforced seams. Going on 2 yrs and no wear at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels like an old favorite from the first day., January 15, 2012
This wallet is probably my favorite wallet I've ever had. The leather is really soft when you get it so it feels broken in, not stiff at all, but it's also thick and sturdy. The wallet isn't heavy at all, but it's well constructed and seems like it will last. The large bill area is the perfect size, and there are six separate slots to put cards into as well as a center slot with a window for your driver's license. It holds a lot, keeps everything well organized, and doesn't feel overstuffed even if you put a lot of cards in it. It seems to mold to the shape of your back pocket within the first few minutes of use, and feels like an old familiar wallet you've had forever.

I originally bought the brown one for my brother for Christmas, but I liked it so much I got myself the black one. I'd highly recommend this wallet.

Carhartt Men's Trifold Wallet