5.0 out of 5 stars Great US manufactured jacket
I wanted to buy this jacket in order to replace my tired $120 North Face Bionic Jacket. So as to not look like yet another Bay Area drone, I decided to go with this Carhartt. After wearing this bad boy for 2 months, here's my 2-cent on this.

PROS:
- Made in USA. A big plus, if you ask me: not everyone can do banking or IT engineering. Good manufacturing...
Published on October 24, 2010 by John Talla Wallee

3.0 out of 5 stars looks warm and ready for action, but sizing/color were way off
i ordered the dark red jacket, which turned out to be garishly bright red. also, i am typically a medium, and the medium jacket was enormous on me. i was swimming in it. that said, the jacket looks to be of a high quality, so i'm just exchanging it for a different size/color.
Published 7 months ago by Alexander J Sczesnak

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 29, 2013
After reading a hand full of reviews I ordered the medium. I am 6'2" 190 lbs. So I'm tall and on the slim side. The jacket fit perfect as a third layer of clothing for a pheasant hunting trip to South Dakota. Temp. I was in were 40 degrees to 15 degrees with at least a 20 mph wind. I stayed nice an warm the whole time. Another good thing about this jacket is all my tags said made in the USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought that it would be., March 19, 2011
Just jacket turned out to be way better than I thought that it would be. First, I just love buying something that is made in the USA like this jacket. Second, it has a very heavy duty zipper and seems to be put together very sturdy. Third, I wore it in a down pour for about 45 min. and no water came in. Fourth, it was way warmer than it looked. It was warm enough for just sitting around but if you did any kind of work at all, you really warmed up. Much past the 40's-F and I'm getting too hot wearing this jacket but people are different. For the price, I just love it.
One other thing, I was kind of between sizes and others said that it ran kind of large, that is true. I went with the smaller size and it fits perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt at a great price, March 14, 2013
I have to be very clear that I purchased this accidentally, I was very quickly looking to buy a replacement to my Carhartt hooded sweatshirt that was lost. I had paid about $70 for it in a store, so without really checking it out, I just "1-Clicked" this item, and received it two days later. I was amazed to receive a thick, flannel lined, $100+, Duck jacket. Used to wearing Red Kap and Dickies Eisenhower jackets, those immediately found their way to the back of the closet, and I've worn this everyday since. It's nice not having to layer up, as this is warmer than my USN issued Peacoat. It'll definitely be a few years before this jacket needs replacing.
I'd like to quickly add that the hood on this is amazing, the sides sit just past your face and cut the wind perfectly, while the lining is like a pillow on the back of the head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Carhart overall!!, January 7, 2009
I bought this coat for my 16 y.o. for Christmas, HE LOVES IT!!!
Five yrs ago I purchased the same coat for my now 20 y.o. and I knew it would have the same Carhart quality.
I was NOT dissapointed. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
I HAVE FOUR BOYS!! The 22 y.o. was jealous :(
MAY PURCHASE AGAIN FOR THE 8 Y.O. :)
You can throw this in the washer/DRYER EASY!!!
My son works at the local feed store, and on cold days it works great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small size too big ?, April 2, 2012
Yes, I am 5'7" and weight 150 lb. The jacket just about 3" too long. But it keep me warm out door.
So I did not care I look little short. I paid only $50 with Amazon free ship no complain at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Born in the USA!, March 5, 2014
Tim (College Station, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Duck Active Jacket- Quilted Flannel Lined J140 (Apparel)
It's great to find a quality product made in America. The fact that most of the guys you see working on job-sites with cold weather attests to the quality of these jackets. At 5' 10" and 190 lbs this medium-jacket fits perfect. I normally wear a large jacket but read the reviews here at Amazon and decided to order a medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm coat for my boyfriend, January 6, 2009
Christine E. Mckay "Christine" (Hampton, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
Anyone looking for a nice warm coat for your man for work then get this carhart coat. Its rugged and warm for his daily workings. The shipping was fast and the seller was great! I will refer this seller to my friends.
Thank you so much!
Christine of Hampton, GA>

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom, January 8, 2009
This item was purchased for a Christmas present for our son. He had previously had one but out grew it. That is why no other jacket but this one would do. He loves it. He depends on it for all his hunting and outside adventures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right size, right color, January 18, 2009
I looked all over for a hooded car hart in black, size large. This was the only place that had it!! The service was spectactular, the price was right, the delivery was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 21, 2014
Bought this jacket for my husband and he loved it. Quality of this jacket is worth i paid for. I had to buy a smaller size because a large is more like an XL

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›