5.0 out of 5 stars i feel this is the best in the usa .
i been usen this brand for 25 yrs and won,t even use any thing else .when it 20 below and have to feed the cattle or saddle up to save a cow or get out to chase them down stay warm and there ruff and tuff .i would not ever have any thing else.
Published on July 20, 2011 by wess

2.0 out of 5 stars material is too stiff.
The fit is ok, however the coat's material is way too stiff and rides up on me, so the fit looks sloppy, I washed the coat a couple of times and have been wearing the coat for a couple of months, and it still is as stiff as new. Also a major complaint is the zipper, it rides-up on me and cuts my neck, really nasty after I shave. So stay away from this material.
Published 8 months ago by Frank S

5.0 out of 5 stars i feel this is the best in the usa ., July 20, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Vest, February 2, 2011
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Big-Tall Duck Vest Arctic Quilt Lined (Apparel)
I've had a chance to use this vest at work this January, and it has performed well. While not constantly outdoors at my job, I do spend a fair amount of time in the cold, and this vest keeps me warm. The pockets in front are nice and big for tools and whatnot. The inside pocket is useful as well for pens, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for the weather, March 9, 2013
What can I say , the vest is warm , made well ,easy to put on and take off had a blue one wanted a black so I brought one great buy for whoever like to dress light without all the bulky coats and scarves Goes great with a mock neck sweater.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 4, 2013
Warm vest, bought it for a Halloween costume and have ended up using it a lot this winter. Carhartt's are not cheap, and for good reason...they are warm and high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best vest ever, April 11, 2013
This vest is fantastic. I've had for a while now and there is almost no wear and tear. I love carhartt products for just that reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and service, February 27, 2014
Like this product,keeps me very warm in this cold climate in Michigan, worst winter I have seen in many years.

2.0 out of 5 stars material is too stiff., February 6, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm but its gotten be broken in, December 20, 2012
Love the jacket but as with all Carhartt jackets it is extremely stiff brand new. Till its broken in, its uncomfortable to drive in because it rides up. The tall size is actually pretty considering its a tall size.

5.0 out of 5 stars duck vest, October 14, 2012
Classic Carhartt quality. Good arm movement for a shotgun or fishing rod. Sizes come a little big, but I'll have a hoodie and on underneath

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vest, October 18, 2014
I got vest for years to come, very happy with it