5.0 out of 5 stars great fit
Published 12 months ago by cisco

2.0 out of 5 stars Not American sized
I love Carhartt products, but this shirt was not sized correctly. I have a closet full of 2X shirts, and thuis 3X was not even as roomy as the older 2X. I will not be comfortable buying online, without some assurance that the product is correctly sized.
Published 12 months ago by BR549WADE

2.0 out of 5 stars Not American sized, October 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, October 10, 2013
Like them so comfortable to wear I'm 6"2 and hard to fit just took a chance buying cause carhartt make great products and I can tell you the shirt fit so good that I ordered 2 more shirts the same day that I got my first one and plan on buying at least 10 more of the shirts hard to fit guys know what I mean just a sharp looking shirt with my jeans. The shirt looks almost custom made for me I have 2 jackets from this company that I've had over 18 years and they still look great they really do make products for people who like quality which I don't mind paying more for once you get your shirt size right you will love these shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, November 11, 2012
Dan Rand (Holmen, Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Big-Tall Hines Solid Long Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
I just ordered another one of these shirts. It is very comfortable, fits me very well and comes out of the dryer looking very good. Ordering from this site could not be easier and products arrive well packed and in a very short time. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent qaulity and fit, May 4, 2013
I have a hard time buying shirts off the rack most times as they never seem to fit right or they are flimsily made. Not the case here. These shirts fit exactly as I would expect and they are made very well. You can feel the thickness to the shirts as soon as you touch them. Great product. I am very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous look, feel and fit, July 10, 2013
roderick may (Bedford Heights, USA) - See all my reviews
i love this shirt and already have it in two colors. you really can't go wrong with Carhartt to begin with. I love the fact that because i have 36/37 inch arm length that this shirt came in a variety of sizes that met my needs. have to go now, am about to order my third shirt. great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, December 11, 2012
I ordered this shirt for my husband. He has a few of these and so does my brother-in-law. They wash and wear great. You can get many years of wear from these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shirt, May 6, 2013
Fits nice but always has to be ironed, does shrink a little bit, was the perfect sleeve length when I bought it then washed once and the sleeves are just a hair short now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, for dress or casual, October 7, 2014
Terrific quality and feels great, this shirt can be worn almost anywhere. Slightly heavier than a regular dress shirt, it is still very sharp looking and works well with a tie. Arms length was perfect for me, I usually get a 17 or 17 1/2 x 37" sleeve.

This has been washed several times since purchase and has held up well, color is strong and solid and seams look just fine. It comes out of the dryer with few wrinkles and I usually just shake it a couple of times with a hold on the collar and it looks fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, March 21, 2014
Nice shirt, good quality with pockets. Kind of a heavyweight…..i.e not for the summer. Also I think its 100% cotton, so needs ironing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt fits great, October 2, 2014
I'm a large/extra large in most of the shirts I buy
I ordered this in a large and it fits great.
The arms are way too short though... But I planned on rolling up the sleeves anyway. The sleeve ends an inch or so up from my wrist.

Carhartt Men's Big-Tall Hines Solid Long Sleeve Shirt