5.0 out of 5 stars This is it, and it has the LOOP!
Yes it's well made, looks good, and is the right-weight coat if you need a breathable, and general day-to-day coat to wear on-site. Addressing this to contractors as i work outside year-round in all four season's, in this part of the country.

Published on January 21, 2012 by Plantman

3.0 out of 5 stars Size wrong
I have ordered this jacket twice now over amazon, 200+ dollars, and have gotten the wrong size both times :(
I ordered a medium tall and got a medium regular but it's too cold to wait any longer, i gues i can make do
Published on February 3, 2011 by Jordan Guss

5.0 out of 5 stars This is it, and it has the LOOP!, January 21, 2012

I'm 6'5" and about 250lb so the XL tall was perfecto. Pockets are freakin' sweet, solid/low-profile/sizable/ inner-pockets. Impressed with the new potential for holding-power every time i open my coat. Collar flips up for breezy-days, chaff-free corduroy, as opposed to canvas-duck (thank you very much for that thought in design-detail.)

Option of buying matching hoods, snaps ready on collar. Good set-up if you prefer caps and don't want a hood in the way.

And best of all, it has the loop. I don't know how many times I've tried to squeeze my thick-ass work coats onto a wall hanger. This collar has the utility-loop sewn in there so solid you can cram your coat onto the over-crowded wall-rack that's brimming with your wife's collection of "give-away items."

So buy the coat, and enjoy breaking this one in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt is just good stuff, October 4, 2010
This is the second Carhartt coat I've purchased over the years and have not been sorry either time. Fits well and very warm. Carhartt customer for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice thick jcket, seems to run a tad large?, November 19, 2013
Nice, very warm and thick. It might even seem a little big on me. I barely fit into XL t-shirts (usually xxl) but the XL is quite large on me. I like it and plan to keep it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never again will I go aimlessly searching for a coat that meets my needs. I have found it!, October 6, 2013
AIRAZOR (Roanoke, VA) - See all my reviews
What can I say about this Jacket, other than the fact that I have become a Carhartt fan for life. This jacket is built to last. The zipper is heavy duty, the materials are designed for heavy abuse, and it is extremely nice looking and comfortable to wear. I recommend ordering the Tall version if you are 5'11" or taller, because having the extra length gives you additional warmth and security. The length is not a hindrance because the zipper is a 2-way zipper that allows you to unzip it from the bottom so you can sit down comfortably. I ordered a second one the moment I tried it on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price!!, January 31, 2013
OuttaMyAttic (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
I surprised my husband with this as a replacement for his old, worn out Carhartt coat. Great coat at a terrific price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, January 11, 2013
I liked it so much I purchased another one about 2 weeks later. Fits great plenty of room to move around in

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt Coat, December 20, 2012
I Have always worn carhartt jackets for warmth and durability and comfort They take a lot of use and abuse in my line of work

Contractor

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter coat, December 11, 2012
I purchased this for my father, who is always cold. It fits like a glove, keeps him warm, and is spacious enough for him. He loves it which means I'm happy

5.0 out of 5 stars It Actually Fits!, November 18, 2013
John (Tennessee) - See all my reviews
Great coat; I am 6' 4", about 230 pounds and it has been years since I have owned a coat that actually fits! I really like Carhartt products and so decided to take a chance as "mail order" is the only way to find a "tall' size. Not disappointed in the least. Very warm, well made, the sleeves actually fit and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough coats, June 26, 2014
LynnM (coastal Maine) - See all my reviews
This is the second Carhartt jacket I have bought my husband. He loves them because they come in tall & they are nice and roomy! He is a logger in Maine and he loves that they last for years even in harsh conditions.

Rate and Discover Movies