4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Sixty Bux
While these are now my favorite pair of pants. I think Carhartt's decision to outsource to Mexico is the reason mine had several (probably non fatal) sewing errors & differences. IMO when i'm paying $60 for the best Carhartt has to offer i don't want to find these problems. I wish they were offered in different colors.
Published on February 17, 2010 by BGL

3.0 out of 5 stars For my husband --
He's always liked carhartt's but these were kind of different with the material. But he's using them so I guess that's a good sign that they are ok with him.
Published 17 months ago by atina trahseob

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Sixty Bux, February 17, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work pants., November 20, 2013
I bought these pants for my husband who is in construction and they have now become his favorite work pants. He really like that there is extra material at the bottom of the pants to help prevent ripping. I think that the pants run a little long/inseam; he normally wears a 34 inseam but I should have ordered him a 32 inseam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Orange/brown is the new it color, November 2, 2013
I'm instantly extra manly in these pants. I have to shave 3x a day or start touring with Zz Top and make duck calls. Cordura chaps and cuffs say no to cuts, scrapes, and second dates with women who don't own trucks. Diesel, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks and Carhartt. I hear they make colors other than Carhartt brown but why?... it goes with everything!

Pants run a 1/2 inch under on waist size but true to length. That's just the pants telling you to shape up for the honor of strutting in them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality!, October 6, 2012
I received my Carhartt pants after needing a good quality workpants for some general contracting work I do on the side. I found them to be fantastic quality. The cordura double front is a great feature, suffering through numerous jobs, wear-and-tear and spills. My main job is a Correctional EMT and I have worn them when responding to a few things off-duty. The Carhartts shrugged off blood, dirt, grime and everything else from working an incident. Great pants to have if you do anything physical and want quality. I now wear almost exclusively Carhartts when off-duty as well as hiking or working.

I like the double front but I wish there was more material over the groin area. A double Cordura front over that area would help I think. I love the ring of Cordura material around the bottom legs, as these pants run a little long and it helps when tracking mud or grime from walking. So far, I have seen no real damage to the pants. They have washed up great. I plan to buy another pair soon!

4.0 out of 5 stars good durable an functional work pants!, December 3, 2013
Pants are fantastic and durable, only downfall for me was how baggy the pants feel but most carhartt items are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tree trimmer, October 14, 2013
These are great pants! They clean up well and have the cordura front for safety. Nice for any hard working man or woman. I also say these pants being rated as excellent for motorcycling. My husband uses them in the summer for that as well. Bar chain oil cleans off these pants fairly well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great great Quality, October 25, 2012
as usual , carhartt never let me down
in the last week i orderd 2 pants , a jacket and a vest.
every singel one was impresive.
this pants specialy is of an amazing quality and decent color.
wish there was more color options on the cordura front
ordered from third party ( Bare Bones Workware)
seller emailed me with every step of the procces,
took 2 days to proccess not 5 days as they say and arrived 2 days earlier than expected.
so i ordered the vest with the same seller yesterday at 7:15 pm ET,
they emailed me back next day 8:30 am that my order is shipped,
even faster than amazon it self ( and amazon is the best ). defenitly buying from them again
thanks ((Carhartt)), thanks ((Bare bones Workware)) and thanks ((Amazon)).
am happy with both the product and the service

4.0 out of 5 stars Good in theory, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Cordura Front Dungaree Pant (Apparel)
I just think someone at the pant design desk dropped the ball here. The very thought of using the high abrasion resistant material on a double knee, on a "pair", of work jeans is great! Now a guy like me sees this feature and am naturally very, very exited. I happen to have a stack of old Carhart double knee work pants with holes in the knees, and the crotch, that need to be thrown out. I spend a lot of time on both, and I wear a pair of the original pant every day. So imagine my surprise when I receive what may be a solution to one of my many problems. Only to find that these Cordura(tm) Carhart double front/knee work pants DO NOT HAVE THE IN PANT KNEE POCKET!?*# $&!T, which I find indispensable when coupled with the Blakladder in pant knee pad. Now to use this knee pad with the non cordura original double front you will need to have your mother cut a couple stitches to get them in (they are big and cushy). Because YOU CANT USE AN IN PANT KNEE PAD with this pant/jean.

3.0 out of 5 stars For my husband --, January 30, 2013