|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Rain Defender Rutland Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt
|Price:||$55.79 - $69.97 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Zip-front sweatshirt in 12-ounce cotton/poly blend with rain defender durable water-repellent finish
- Attached thermal-lined three-piece hood with draw-cord closure
- Waffle-knit thermal lining
- Split kangaroo pocket with logo tag
Up to 50% Off Carhartt
For a limited time, save up to 50% on men's and women's Carhartt apparel and accessories. Select styles. Prices as marked..
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our thermal-lined, hooded sweatshirt really delivers when temperatures drop. It teams 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece with a 100% polyester thermal lining for warmth. Even the three-piece hook is thermal lined. Best, it features a Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish. Up front, there's a full-length brass zipper and two hand-warmer pockets. For added comfort, the cuffs and waistband are made of a stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit fabric. There an inside pocket with zipper closure and a locker loop for easy hanging. Full-length brass front zipper. Thermal lined Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish Stretchable cuffs and waistband Two hand-warmer pockets
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FXPRL5O
- Item model number: 100632
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Hopefully this one will last several years, but when it finally goes we're buying the same thing again!
This blends a clean look with durability and the ability to wear it from 20-65 degrees. Good investment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my husband for a gift, and it fits perfectly. He had tried one on like it at a local store, so he knew his size. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by #1 Grandma
Great jacket, heavy and warm but light enough to move around with ease.Published 1 day ago by Chaise Rogers
I'm 6'2''' and 180# with wide shoulders, I wear a large with a down vest underneath and after a couple of washings it fits real good that I can actually sweat to death wearing this... Read morePublished 1 day ago by mark dubben
I ordered this as a Christmas gift and I ordered a size too big so we returned it and and reordered it and the process took all of a week! It was super fast! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amy Johnson
Have worn these coats for years.I work outdoors all year and always kept Me warm.Published 4 days ago by Jeffrey Vitunic
Often need a jacket in Lrg to fit over clothes. The Med is more than enough. Strong tough fabric. Really warm. Looks good enough for more than casual wear. Quite happy with it.Published 6 days ago by Steven B DiCiucci
We spend more for Carhartt quality- but we're never disappointed! This hoodie will last for years!Published 6 days ago by Laurie