Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 21, 2015
Bought 7 pairs of these work pants and I am extremely unhappy, I love the way they feel and fit, but after wearing two or three times, 5 of the 7 pairs split wide open. They didn't split on a seem where you might expect, 2 pair 6"-8" split to the right of zipper, one pair, the ass split 12" wide open about 2" away from seem. 2 other pairs ripped at the back pockets. I think there's a problem with the material because when they gave, They split about 12 inches all at once, it just blew out, and not because they are too tight either. I am hoping they stand behind their product. I plan to return them and try another pair because they are comfortable work jeans. I am hoping that it is a bad order of fabric and the next pair last forever, but if not, I wont buy them again. the picture below is another pair that ripped near zipper. I will definitely purchase only one pair next time to try out first before spending money on 7 pairs or more.
review image
on January 11, 2012
I am a big fan of Carhartt work pants. I purchased two of these and I was disappointed. I usually order the tan or green pants and I have been very pleased with them. I decided to try these denim pants and within a month both pairs ripped in the crotch area. The material seems thinner than the other Carhartt pants and it is certainly less durable.
77 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2015
Good heavy comfortable work jean. I love these Carhart jeans. Well made heavy denim. Pockets in all the right places. Only problem I've had, is I seem to rip out the crotch. But that is probably on account of my freakishly large penis.....
on October 14, 2012
These fit unfortunately like most of the Carhart's I have tried. Either you have to pull them way up over your belly, or there is a droop below the zipper where you could hide a small squirrel. I love the heavy fabric and their durability, but someone in the design department needs to try a pair on. Even though my man boobs are growing, I don't want to start pulling my work pants up that high. If you are a skinny guy with a tall waist, these are for you. They will last a long time.
on March 19, 2015
I wouldn't even give these pants one star. Should have sent the second pair back but my husband thought this company could have one pair of defective pants......bet he wishes he never said that. Now he is at work with a split crotch on a job site he can't leave! We have always loved Carhartt but DON'T BUY THESE JEANS! They rip easily not made strong enough for a newborn. Bought my husband 9.99 pants from a box store that lasted longer. SHAME on Carhartt for putting their name on such a product and Amazon for selling it on their site.
on January 14, 2013
I love these pants! They are the heaviest weight jeans that I can find and with the double fronts, they hold up better than any other work pants I've ever owned. Some people claimed that the sizing was off when ordered on Amazon but the two pairs I received fit the same as any other Carhartts I've ever owned. I've bought this same style/model from local logging supply stores and other industrial wear stores and noticed no difference in quality or fit between any of the stores or Amazon. No major price savings @ Amazon, but never had to leave the house and they were here in 2 days with Prime Shipping.
on March 7, 2016
I've been wearing this brand and style for years. I've never been disappointed with the fit or quality. These are the best work pants I have ever had and I've tried many brands over the years. I read the negative reviews and have to think those people can't be talking about the same pants. I've ordered a total of 8 pair the last couple years from Amazon and only returned 1 because I had accidentally ordered the wrong size. I put 4 pair into rotation each year and they are still in decent shape when it's time to reorder.
on January 3, 2016
Debating returning these. The jean material is a nice change from my regular canvas pants of the same type. The difference is, the thick canvas seem to fit better. These are snug around the thigh and butt and feel stiff. They look very nice from a style perspective but are too thick for a regular wear pant.
on November 27, 2015
I ordered these in the same size as several other pairs of Carhartts that I own which fit perfectly.
Unfortunately these are somehow a bit longer than the others and I am forced to roll the ankles at times.
Not sure what made these run long in the leg; however, the waist it as it should be.
Here's to hoping I grow an inch taller someday!
on December 7, 2015
These jeans are getting more and more difficult to find at a reasonable price. Love the double knee fit, has a hole to put a knee pad in if you choose to, and the double knee really adds to durability. These are the softer jean material too, not the duck.