5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt customer service is excellent
I am a big fan of Carhartt work pants. I purchased two of these and I was disappointed. I usually order the tan or green pants and I have been very pleased with them. I decided to try these denim pants and within a month both pairs ripped in the crotch area. The material seems thinner than the other Carhartt pants and it is certainly less durable.
Published on January 11, 2012 by Shaun Holdaway

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tall in the waist
Published on October 14, 2012 by T. Stough

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tall in the waist, October 14, 2012
T. Stough "Ngai, Wheaton" (Wheaton, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Double Front Logger Dungaree Pant B73 (Apparel)
These fit unfortunately like most of the Carhart's I have tried. Either you have to pull them way up over your belly, or there is a droop below the zipper where you could hide a small squirrel. I love the heavy fabric and their durability, but someone in the design department needs to try a pair on. Even though my man boobs are growing, I don't want to start pulling my work pants up that high. If you are a skinny guy with a tall waist, these are for you. They will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt customer service is excellent, January 11, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, September 4, 2011
I purchased these for my dad for Christmas. He is a shop teacher and does construction and is very tough on jeans. This is one style my mom has found that can actually hold up for awhile before he wears them out or puts holes in the knees. We are very pleased and highly recommend these jeans.

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly not soooo durable...., October 25, 2010
I would think that the Carhartt Double front Logger jeans would be extremely durable, given the name brand. However much to our surprise, these jeans are constantly tearing, whether in the back pocket, front pocket, knee cap etc. The only good thing is that my husband, who is a licensed plumber, usually gets about 6 months out of each one before they start to tare. I even used those durable denim patches on them to cover up the holes and they don't last on this denim. Overall, the price is decent...maybe my husband should be more careful?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Front, June 24, 2007
A very comfortable heavy weight pair of dungarees. The double front offers great protection for the front of the legs. They fit well as they should and they look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt's are the best, March 9, 2014
I've owned many pairs of these over the years. I finally got smart and started getting the double fronts as the regular ones keep waring out just above the knee's. These are the only work pants I will ever get as they last the longest, are a good fit and I like 'em!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, October 20, 2013
I wear 30/32's in all other brands of pants so that's what I ordered here. The pants are at least 2" too long. But the "waist to crotch" distance is so long that if I pull the waist up 2" so that the crotch is where it should be, then the length is ok. (Can you say Erkel).
The pants are well built, but I can't wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Jeans, November 27, 2010
Jon (Norfolk,VA) - See all my reviews
I bought these jeans and WOW, they have a lot of room and move well at work( I work in the shipyards) and at the bar. Carhartt got it right with these pants.

3.0 out of 5 stars No longer made is USA, December 31, 2013
sandy "m&m0879" (Evansville, IN USA) - See all my reviews
Love these jeans, my hubby has been wearing this style for years. However this time we were disappointed since they are now made in Mexico and not the US.

5.0 out of 5 stars First time w/Carhartt Double Front Jeans, May 31, 2010
I purchased these for my husband for tough work on our property. He really likes these jeans.

They are a bit loser in the legs than his regular jeans but, he quickly got used to the fit. They look and feel as if they will last a long time.

They fit as promised in the waist and Amazon had the longer inseam he needed. Great pair of rugged jeans and Amazon's service continues to be very good.