4.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Its warm and removable, but a little too stiff. Might have to wear in.
Published on February 10, 2010 by Steven

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Protective, But Makes The Jacket Collar "Difficult"
I bought this a year after getting my Carhartt coat and breaking it in. It does sit a little higher up than I would like, but the oddest thing is trying to wear the hood down, the collar of the jacket has a hard time folding back like it used to. Mayb ethis will change over time, but for now I only wear this when I plan to have the hood up the entire time.
Published 7 months ago by Jeremy Kowalski

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, February 10, 2010
Steven (Staten Island, NY) - See all my reviews
Its warm and removable, but a little too stiff. Might have to wear in.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, April 5, 2012
I would highly recommend this hood. It is everything that it is described to be, and more. If you are looking for a superior hood, do not hesitate on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Warm, December 14, 2012
These Carhartt Extreme's are very warm and keep you that way in the coldest weather conditions. Excellent fit and finish as well as high functionality.

5.0 out of 5 stars dac, January 11, 2012
Got this for my Dad to go along with the Carhartt Cover Alls that I purchased also from Amazon (purchased both at the same time). He got them both really fast and he was very pleased. Thanks Amazon!!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge Hood, January 24, 2014
This hood is HUGE. I'm not a big guy (5' 6") but I don't see how this hood can fit anyone. It snaps on the coat just fine, but then sits about 6 inches above the top of my head. This huge gap at the top makes it basically worthless to keep my head warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Protective, But Makes The Jacket Collar "Difficult", January 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, warm, warm, March 20, 2013
Got this to go with the suit. While I don't always wear it, it is nice to have it there on my daily 2 mile walks in and out of our woods. We live in Wisconsin, and although I bought this late in the season, I'm SO glad I did. I mean? come on, it's March 20th, the first day of spring, we have 4' of snow standing with layers of ice rain, and 50 mph winds gusting across the field that I have to bypass to get to my woods. I'd be in the emergency room with frostbite without this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Design flaw?, March 9, 2013
Mikusha "ML" (IL United States) - See all my reviews
I saw this in the store and found that the snaps on the hood do not align properly with the snaps on the jacket. I have an XL jacket and the 2 snaps in the center of the hood are too close together, and neither one matched the snaps on my jacket. I can't use it, and I wonder who else has that problem. All hoods were like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Coverall perfect, January 18, 2013
This, attached to the Carhartt Men's Extremes Arctic Quilt completes the package, and I never ever get cold. Thanks Carhartt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It., January 8, 2013
Loved it and bought it to go with these coveralls I purchased as well, being as I had to return everything due to wrong sizing ( totally my fault,lol) but if I had kept them I'm sure it wouldv'e been great with the coveralls outside.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›