5.0 out of 5 stars best of the best if you have to have fr's
i am a swamper in the 0il field. i have to have fr's. this is the lightest fr i've found and it is worth every single penny. i sweat so heavily, and it dries quick. the best part is that it's half the weight of the rasco shirts, or button up shirts. this is the only type i'll be buying from now on for the summer. i can't say enough about how great this shirt is.
Published 4 months ago by Michael

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirts, but HRC1
Nice shirt, however it is not HRC2, it is HRC1. Our industry requires HRC2. Just beware when purchasing to make sure it meets your standards.
Published on July 30, 2012 by GG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirts, but HRC1, July 30, 2012
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Force Long Sleeve T Shirt (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars best of the best if you have to have fr's, August 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Fr 1 shirt, June 25, 2014
Like one of the other reviews. Do not buy this shirt with out checking if your company requires FR1 or FR2 and 3... I am out 50.00 now because when my boyfriend wore it this morning to work they told him it was not FR2 or FR3 and it did not met regulations. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 6, 2014
Husband says its his favorite. Perfect fit, pocket and very good price for FR shirt .Will order again for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, June 4, 2014
Fits as expected. Life saver in the west texas heat. 111 degrees today. Will def buy more of these shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Work shirt, June 2, 2014
This carhart Men's Flame Resistant long sleeve is perfect for summer when long sleeve shirts are required on the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best fit for an athletic build., June 2, 2014
I have had this problem with Carhartt clothing for the last 2 years or so. I still buy the brand because most industrial clothing seems to fit about the same, and Carhartt is about the best money can buy.

Last year, I bought the same shirts in size small. I was a bit smaller then, and they were tight in the arms and chest, and fit around the torso. They lasted about a year and a half, wearing each shirt a few times a week and washing once a week every week for 18 months. Great durability.

I like the fabric year round. Breathable for hot summer days, good base layer for cold winter days. Long sleeves offer great protection from the sun. We aren't required to wear FR for work, but I like the extra level of protection "just in case." I decided to buy 3 more for this year, but in medium since I have put on a little "good" weight.

Carhartt Medium seems to fit like Large (or XL) in casual clothing. The shirts are a bit sung in the arms, they fit around my chest, and are very loose around my torso. The arms really aren't too bad, they stretch out after an hour or so, and I'm sure will fit better in time. The extra fabric in the torso irritates me though. I know some extra fabric is good for breathability and mobility, but it is really excessive. I would say 5 extra inches of fabric around my midsection.

Overall, the shirts are a good choice. If you have an athletic build, I would recommend you try them on first or look for something else. I doubt I would re-order these shirts, but they seem to be about the only option in what I'm looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra light weight., April 16, 2014
I was surprised at how light weight this shirt was. I work in the desert, with FR being a job-site requirement. As you can imagine the summer gets unbearably hot. I only wish I had found this shirt last summer! Truly a great buy, from a great company. Carhartt items are quickly replacing my supplied FR uniforms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Darin Loccarini (North Dakota), April 14, 2014
Thank goodness this product is on the market for those hot summer oil field days!!! I only wore it a couple times and then thank goodness I made a career change too, but if you're in the patch this is a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, February 6, 2014
this is a great shirt, it is just what i needed. Most FRC is thick and Heavy, i wish it was a little cheaper, but worth the money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›