|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Duck Bib Lined Overall
|Price:||$63.71 - $259.97 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- NFPA 70E
- HRC 4 label sewn on left-chest pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Add warmth to Carhartt's workwear with Carhartt's flame-resistant duck bib overalls. Made of 13-ounce, flame-resistant 100% cotton duck, it features a quilt lining, a high back with flame-resistant elastic suspenders and high temperature nylon center-release buckles. They also have a chap-style double front for durability, flame-resistant melamine button at waist, multiple tool and utility pockets, hammer loop, ankle-to-mid-thigh brass leg zippers with Nomex zipper tape and protective flaps and arc-resistant snap closures. NFPA 70E compliant. Read more about Carhartt's flame-resistant line.13-ounce, heavyweight, flame-resistant 100% cotton duck Quilt-lined NFPA 70E compliant Click Here For Technical Information
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00495YI5U
- Item model number: FRR44
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
dont care about that, last quilted FR Carhartt Bibs purchased in brown were 230.00. SUPER GREAT DEAL ! ! ! Just got another pair before
they are gone. AMAZON AND Carhartt, what a team ! ! !
Construction is very good. Only issue is that the plastic buttons at the waist are a little hard to open and close.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
bought a pair of these for the winter months offshore. They fit true to size, and keep me very warm when it gets cold out here.Published 14 months ago by Bwfshr