Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: Large|Color: Black|Change
Price:$8.90 - $29.95

on December 24, 2013
I received my Carhartt Flexer Gloves today and was hugely disappointed!!!! The fit of these gloves is horrible. The fingers are long enough but are extremely narrow, making for a very tight fit. They are also extremely stiff across the knuckles making it almost impossible to complete any task wearing these gloves!!! I tried going up a size but that just made the fingers too long and created a whole new set of problems!!! These gloves are a complete waste of money and Carharttt should be ashamed of themselves. I have ordered over $700.00 worth of Carhartt apparel this month and this is not the first item that has been a complete disappointment!!!! I have been a lifelong Carharttt customer but lately I'm thinking that loyalty is misplaced. Carhartt prices are high and quality is at an all time low!!!! May be time for a new brand!!! We'll see what the rest of my purchases bring!!!! Sadly Disappointed
on January 14, 2013
I was worried they were going to be too big for my stepsons hands but he said they fit great!
on April 5, 2015
look warm got these for winter and wooden us know it then it turn warm.
on December 9, 2014
They run small
on August 10, 2015
The gloves seem of very good quality! I love the padding on the fingers and also the part near the knuckles (the grey line) that moves when you clench your fists so it doesn't stretch the gloves and cause tearing; very well though out there. The inner material is also warm. I bought these in the Summer to be prepared for the upcoming season, so I'm not really sure if they keep you warm in extreme conditions.

Coming to the fit of the gloves, the sizing seems a bit off. I measured my hands around the knuckles to be around 7.5 inches, and the sizing said Small fits about 8 inches. But these gloves are a bit tight! I wish I had gone with the Medium ones.
review image
on January 12, 2015
They work great I'm a rigger and it's hard to find good gloves that hold up
on January 15, 2015
Extremely durable, I'm a diesel mechanic and a lot of work is done outside at this time of year while we are trying to get frozen trucks running. It's been -12 and -20+ with the wind chill here in Chicago this year and these things feel great. They have leather palms so they hold up well, fit is good but they do need some break in time. I bought min at gander mountain and paid $30 plus tax so finding them here for $25 is great.
on January 25, 2015
Gloves were exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a glove that: provided relatively good to very good warmth, remained dexterous for shoveling, snow blowing, and doing light mechanical work outside. These Carhartt Flexer gloves passed with FLYING COLORS and they aren't going to kill your budget. Outstanding value for the price point. Size (L) was perfect in hand and finger length.
on January 25, 2016
At first, these felt pretty snug, but once I started shoveling snow, they fit just fine. Not only did they keep ice and water out, but my hands stayed warm.
on November 7, 2015
I've used these in what known as a "wet room" at a produce warehouse. Warm as can be. However, my only concern is the wear-and-tear with repeated use. It has started ripping specifically in the palm area of the gloves within 2-3 months of using them. Not that strong when conditioned to wet environments. I was hoping the polyester would hold up, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm looking to buy "Carhartt W.B. Waterproof Windproof Insulated Work Glove" and see how that holds up compared to this product.