5.0 out of 5 stars Best Leather Gloves Ever Owned
These are the best leather gloves I have ever owned. Very thick leather. Good, durable work gloves in cold weather. I have had these gloves over 3 years until I lost them. Now, I am buying another pair.
Published on November 22, 2011 by Iwork4aliving

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Choices Available at the Price Point
Published 3 months ago by Couzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Choices Available at the Price Point, November 17, 2014
This is the second pair of Carhartt gloves for which I've written a review. I recently purchased 14 different pairs of work gloves from Amazon (My plan was to keep all pairs, not to take advantage of Amazon's return policy). I wanted to be able to decide which ones I'd purchase in the future. Gloves I purchased included ones in cow hide, pigskin, goat skin, & deerskin. While these aren't terrible, the cowhide isn't as pliable as the other cowhide gloves I bought, and Carhartt's glove pattern results in a fit I don't find satisfactory. Particularly the thumb and little finger are disproportionately large in comparison to the other fingers, and they are much longer than in other gloves I purchased. The insulation seems fine.

For the fit, comfort, and construction, these $31.95 gloves are over priced. I wouldn't purchase them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Leather Gloves Ever Owned, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Insulated Full Grain Leather Driver Work Glove (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Get next larger size than you usually do, January 5, 2012
The gloves are good quality, but they are sized on the small side. If you normally wear size large, definitely order size XL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, October 12, 2012
Bought these in a size larger than normal based on other reviews. Slightly big but the normal XL would've been too tight for sure. B/F is a truck driver and very happy with them. They are sturdy yet allow a good, sensitive grip. Chicago doesn't play around when it comes to bitter cold, windy weather so these gloves have passed the ultimate test.

3.0 out of 5 stars Generally OK, January 17, 2014
Jersey Guy (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
In general, these gloves are ok. They are warm but I wouldn't call them a bargain.

The key issue is that the typical Carhartt quality is lacking. The leather may well be full grain, but it is quite thin and seems a bit flimsy to be called a "work glove." That combined with irregular seam stitching and poor cutting of the leather makes me wonder if the gloves will also fall short of Carhartt's reputation for durability.

1.0 out of 5 stars these gloves are the pits...do not buy!, March 2, 2014
worst fitting glove ever, fingers are short and thumb is an inch too long. sizing wise I would rate as small.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small., November 5, 2014
I had a pair of these and they just wore out after many years of abuse, so I went on the hunt for a new pair.
The new pair is horrible. They are stiff, there is no give to them at all. And I don't know what they thought the size Large was, but I can't hardly get my hands into these things. The gloves are so narrow that it's not meant to be for a work's person's hand.
I threw them away cause I couldn't bend my fingers at all in these things. And I better forget wearing any rings with these.

Not good quality any more. Very depressing.

3.0 out of 5 stars returned, January 9, 2013
they were not small for their sizes, I often fit XL gloves and these were too large, buy your appropriate size.

seemed nice enough, but the finger lengths didn't appear ideal either

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality workmanship, good quality materials, November 21, 2014
i had them 2-3 weeks ago. however I did not like them, because they do not fit my hands. I ordered XL. my hand span from pinky to thumb is almost 10 inches. and from my wrist to tip of my middle finger is close to 8 and a half inches. my index and middle fingers are fit in them well, though for the rest the gloves are too big. both length and wide wise. the gloves are definitely too large for my knuckles-around (8,1/2 inches), as well. my understanding, these gloves can fit on stubby hands well, but even if your hands hve normal sizes (in length and wide ratio) I do not think that the gloves would fit into your hands. in my example, they are horrible. so I think I have big, but slender hands.

quality of leather is good. stitching is not very good especially at the tip of the fingers (it causes a crooked positioning). I did not like how they located the thumb as well. inner sole feels nice and it promises a warm hand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Minimally adequate, odd sizing, poor cut, February 28, 2014
I rate size medium by the size chart on the page, ordered large after reading reviews, and was glad I did. The gloves are just big enough: the palms are about correct at size large, but the fingers are oddly constricted in circumference, tight, and I have thin hands. The cut of the fingers' length is quite off. The index finger is about correct, but as one counts across to the little finger, glove finger extra length increases to about 3/4 inches extra at the little finger. Odd the manufacturer can't get hand proportions correct. Adequate leather, no obvious flaws in stitching.