5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet
I got it for my husband and he loves it. Great for the front pocket and it's a good quality wallet.
Published 26 days ago by Debra Nance

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed by a brand that I trusted
I generally like Carhartt products but this one is a disappointment. The magnetic money clip is adequate for holding about five bills, rendering it mostly useless to me and most others who would want a wallet / money clip for normal use. Other magnetic money clips perform much better and don't have any issues damaging credit cards.

Did anyone at Carhartt...
Published 19 months ago by Armen Lock LLC

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed by a brand that I trusted, December 23, 2012

Did anyone at Carhartt actually try to use this product before deciding to manufacture it?

Not worth the hassle of a return. It's better to try these things in person before buying one. Live and learn, I guess.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a "Front Pocket Wallet", April 17, 2013
This wallet is as big as a standard bi-fold. In fact when full it is larger than my old Fossil bi-fold and holds less. I cannot see how anyone would want to use this as a front pocket wallet as advertised.

That being said if you have enormous front pockets the construction is good as would be expected from Carhartt, only the design is lacking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bulky, January 30, 2014
This wallet is huge. I have less then 10 cards in it and never carry cash but its still the size of a brick. I stopped using it a month after getting it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Going to return, December 25, 2013
The magnetic money clip is okay if you have up to 2 bills in it, otherwise the money falls out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky for a front pocket wallet, July 10, 2014
Too much leather, too thick for the front pocket.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 6, 2014
more of a wallet for back pocket.

3.0 out of 5 stars is that like many other reviewers, June 26, 2014
It's well made and feels solid. That said, this is not a front pocket wallet. The trifolds that I usually use are significantly thinner and often times more narrow. The "time to get a refund" issue however, is that like many other reviewers, the license slot was both too shallow and too loose. My license was constantly falling out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, June 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for husband, June 19, 2014
Perfect, durable, and exactly what 'we' wanted. Had wallet for 6 months and it's holding up well. Very pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 18, 2014
I just loved this wallet!!! It feels very durable and sturdy. I love the leather color. My shipping was quick and easy - would definetely purchase from this site again! Thank you for the perfect Father's Day gift!!

Carhartt Men's Magnetic Front Pocket Wallet