|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Acrylic Watch Hat
|With Deal:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (20%)|
- 100% Acrylic
- Made in US
- Hand Wash
- One-size-fits-all beanie featuring allover rib, fold-over cuff, and logo tag
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A classic. You'll reach for it every time the wind gets blustery and the temperatures drop. Not only warm, but comfortable, too.
Our acrylic watch hat is made of stretchable, 100% acrylic rib-knit fabric for warmth and comfort. The Carhartt logo is sewn on the front of this classic, one -size-fits-all hat.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B002G9U38W
- Item model number: A18
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 13, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* warm (double layer)
* compact when bunched up in a pocket
* not so much material that it's a pain to wear
* not scratchy (it's acrylic after all)
* pretty stretchy but dense material... not the springy kind
* good fit... I have a pretty big head, and it only mostly covers my ears, which is how I like it. If you have a smaller head, this might reach to your earlobes.
* good quality... no loose threads, seams tucked inside, even color
But they are so great, I don't even mind!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Terrible. Does not display time. Can't figure out how to wind it. Definitely should not be in the watch section.Published 32 minutes ago by M. Baron
This is my go-to beanie for going out in the cold before the sunlight comes out. It's simple, stylish (depending on who you talk to), and warm. It's cheap as heck too. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Bartley Henriques
Awesome head gear. Cozy and warm, stylish, affordable. Only thing was having too cut that pesky tag off inside and went ocd with the scizzors and nail clippers... Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Christopher L. Land
The charcoal heather hat I bought was an obvious chinese knockoff. Terrible quality. Very dissapointed. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Brian Baker
My boyfriend loved this coat it's super warm and great for those cold nightsPublished 6 hours ago by sandra ristovski