Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 13, 2014
I'm a tall guy (6'3") so finding things with sleeves that are long enough are always a problem.

This is my first Carhart sweatshirt that I've purchased. I've had plenty of jackets, pants and t-shirts.. but no sweatshirts. After a month with this guy i can easily say that from here on, I will likely only buy Carhart sweatshirts.

Roomy enough to not feel tight around my belly when sitting, yet tailored enough to not be baggy while working on the tractor or other equipment. Seams feel tough.... cuffs appear to be quality elastic.

If i HAD to find something to complain about... I would say that the neck is a little tighter than i would like. But i'm finding even that is dialing itself in over time.

Another great deal on amazon.... buy with confidence!
on November 26, 2013
I am a tall guy and I have bought a lot of carhart products in tall and they have all fit well except these sweatshirts they are very short in comparison to the other products I have bought.
on February 3, 2015
It's pretty hard to find a sweatshirt that's mostly made of cotton, in the color I want, and fits properly (Big & Tall). Carhartt clothes seem to run a bit large(?) and I usually order a size smaller than I would from another vendor. At 6'3" and 240 lbs, the size Large Tall fits me perfectly.

Full disclosure here...I love Carhartt clothes and wear them almost exclusively (t-shirts, socks, jeans, sweatshirts, jackets, belts, etc).
on October 26, 2012
Its hard to find sweatshirts in a true tall size. A lot of them may be labeled "tall" but they really are not. This Carhartt fits perfect.
on May 11, 2013
It is really a nice sweat shirt and yes it is true to size and very heavy, I would order this again it also does not shrink a lot at all when u wash it
on March 4, 2016
Only beef I have with this product is the neck area is a little tight, a bit small for something to go on a large individual. Otherwise it's very warm, fabric is a thick and durable material. Very comfortable and a good length.
on November 24, 2015
My husband ordered three of these sweatshirts. He really likes them and wears them all the time outside. Since I do the laundry can say that they wash up nicely with no shrinkage. I do not put in the drier. Instead hang up on a hanger to dry. Will order again.
on January 11, 2013
This was a gift for my dad. I bought my dad the size shirt he normally wears but this shirt was way bigger that other shirts this same size. So order a size smaller. Other than that, the shirt was fine.
on September 16, 2014
I am a big guy, which makes it difficult to find clothing that fits comfortably and has a decent look. This sweatshirt fits nice and has a nice casual look with an already broken in feel. The mid-weight material feels like the heavy-weight material in other brands. I bought two of these and I think I will be wearing them for a long time.
on February 19, 2016
I purchased this as a gift for my dad for christmas. He is difficult to buy for because of his stature. This fit him perfectly, even after washing it. He is 6'2" and probably 175lbs. It's made of great quality material and the color is true to the picture. I would recommend this product to anyone with a family member who shops big and tall!