4.0 out of 5 stars Stunners!
Published on October 14, 2012 by AN Shotubo

1.0 out of 5 stars Good boot, for a couple months...
Got these boots in January. Great fit, love the Vibram sole, and the fact that they are waterproof is great. Best loooking pair of boots I've ever had.
Got them on January 7th. It is now April 23rd. The sole on my right foot has now began to seperate completely. If you pull back on the leather and sole, the composite toe is exposed.
I had a pair of Timberland...
Published 8 months ago by J. K. Moody

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunners!, October 14, 2012
AN Shotubo (Secunda, South Africa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carhartt Men's CMH6310 6 BLCH ST Work Boot (Apparel)
Since I wear safety shoes for at least 12 hrs every work day, I needed something light, and these just fit the bill. They are fitted with vibram soles and composite toe rather than the conventional steel toe. These make the shoes much lighter than your average Red Wing shoes. I typically go for function before form when shopping and these shoes are just one of those choices that make you wonder if you did not go for form over function? But they look good and are equally protective in the harsh environment (oils, chemicals, rains, etc.) where I work.
I don't think a day has passed when I haven't had folks walk up to me to ask about these shoes. They definitely get a lot of attention. I got two pairs in black and brown.
One thing you have to watch out for though is that they run rather narrow. So you may consider buying the 2EE (wide) sizes if you don't have narrow feet. And that's the only reason I give them four stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, for a great value!, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Carhartt Men's CMH6310 6 BLCH ST Work Boot (Apparel)
It is probably too soon for me to write a review on this pair of boots, as I have only had them for a day, BUT.... The fit is truly great and comfortable! I work in the offshore environment which can have me on my feet from 12 to 18 hours on a regular basis. I carry on average 110 to 125 lbs of gear with me most of the time, and constantly climb steps, on and off crew boats, etc. I normally wear pull on (wellington) style boots, which I have a pair of Red Wings that are very comfortable and have stood the test of time. I also have a bad right ankle which I basically sprang in the worst possible way about 6 years ago... the doctor literally told me I would have been better off breaking it! So, the other night I was disembarking a crew boat and rolled my ankle pretty bad. I decided that at least when coming on and off of boats, it would be best if I just used lace up boots. I searched on Amazon, for no specific brand, just spent about an hour sifting through the different types and brands of boots when I ran across these. I am familiar with Vibram soles, so that was an attracting feature, and the price was even more attractive. I received these boots yesterday, and right out of the box they fit perfect. I say it may be too early to write a review bc I haven't had the opportunity to see how they hold up in the work environment, but I have been wearing Carhartt since began working in the industrial environment, and the brand has never let me down. At this price, if they only lasted a year, I wouldn't be terribly disappointed. I read the reviews before purchasing, and one Gentleman proposed buying a size wider than normal, which I did, and the fit is perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., December 15, 2013
I've had these for about a month now, and they've broken in and been wearing well. As long as they last well, I'll be buying another pair. The composite toe seems tough, the laces are soft but strong, and the boots seem to offer good traction and footing. They're quite comfortable for the 12hr days I often put in as well.
Only one gripe so far, my feet seem to sweat more in these than other boots I've worn, so I'll have to see how they are in the summer or it's just by chance that I've noticed this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seam to be just as described, January 9, 2014
Definitely a well constructed boot...Not over insulated so feet don't get hot, but yet insulated enough to maintain good foot temp in colder weather if worn with good insulated socks. Least liked feature for me is the shoe strings are not great quality, but not a huge deal to get changed

1.0 out of 5 stars Good boot, for a couple months..., April 23, 2014
J. K. Moody (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I had a pair of Timberland PRO's from Amazon that lasted me close to a year and a half. I do not recommend these boots. Poor build quiality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light boot, March 10, 2014
Good fit lightest work boot I've ever wore we shall see how long they last....wore them on a roof today great grip no slipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 31, 2014
Laura W. (Stafford, VA) - See all my reviews
Best work boots I've ever had!! Comfortable and light weight to wear all day. Will purchase again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent boot, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Carhartt Men's CMH6310 6 BLCH ST Work Boot (Apparel)
have had boots for about 2 weeks now. like the waterproof feature and they are comfortable too.
Along with being easy to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of boot for the price, January 11, 2014
Great quality, great price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable pair of boots that keep your feet dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars An honest review, August 28, 2014
This review is from: Carhartt Men's CMH6310 6 BLCH ST Work Boot (Apparel)
I Take care of three 1200 head hog buildings. I told myself I wouldn't where these in the buildings But that didn't last long. I ware these boots in the s*** at least three times a week. They get washed with a garden hose almost daily and get disinfected proabaly once a week. I also work at a feed & supply store when I'm not busy with the pigs. I've owned these boots since may And they holding up nicely. My only complaint is The where the soul and shoe meets is starting to show a little ware. I'll probably get a good years worth of work out of them. They are comfy and repel water like its nobodys business. I cant complain for the money i paid for them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›