- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$126.00 - $179.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
Carhartt boots are for hardworking men These Carhartt work boots feature an oil tanned waterproof leather foot under an11" water resistant Cordura pull-on shaft. Moisture wicking lining keeps feet dry. Round toe profile. Imported.
Carhartt Core 11” Wellingtons provide a comfortable work and outdoor boot for everyday use that’s built for on or off the job needs.
· Weather and environment features include Carhartt Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane that keeps feet dry when the weather's not.
· Exterior of brown oil tanned leather with abrasion-resistant Ballistic 1200D. Heel guard provides a durable “kick off” feature that stabilizes and protects your ankle in the boot.
· Fully lined with durable fabric and a leather heel to reduce heel slip and wear.
· Cushion polyurethane removable insoles provide supportive comfort.
· Direct attached welted polyurethane outsoles are oil and chemical resistant. Ladder lock grips in the shank are perfect for climbing and the shallow lugged sole keeps mud and dirt outside.
· Soft toe for outdoor lifestyle use. Soft Toe - Safety feature includes ASTM F2892-11 EH against electrical hazards.
Since 1889 Carhartt has manufactured premium Workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come.
As a choice brand for those who work and play outdoors, Carhartt is proud to serve a variety of workers in many industries including construction and manufacturing along with farmers, ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts. You will enjoy our footwear and the technologies we use for the performance you want.
I've owned these boots (actually not quite this exact boot - they've changed them a little) for about a year. The leather on mine has lasted very well. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Spleen
the boot is great exactly what I wanted but it is a little too small the size is not realistic so if you're going to buy them make sure you get the wide or one size largerPublished 3 months ago by eric carlstrom
watch your size runs small. very hard to put on, I do love he boot , but needed a bigger size.Published 4 months ago by michael forcier
Just love these boots it's my second pair and I will buy another pair. I live in Alaska my feet stay warm and dry just a really great pair of boots! !!!Published 6 months ago by bonnie counts