- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$99.99 - $126.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
Quickly get to where you need to go in these Carhartt weatherproof leather work shoes The ease of pulling on these handsome leather Oxford-style shoes with twin gore openings is matched by the comfort in knowing your feet will stay protected from the elements thanks to the weatherproof membranes. These Carhartt leather work shoes will help you be ready to roll.
This Carhartt Romeo slip-on provides a comfortable and attractive shoe for everyday use that’s built for on or off the job needs.
· Starting at the top, the Neoprene comfort ankle offers a supportive fit without applying pressure. This easy on – easy off stretch opening is an additional benefit to the comfort that this Neoprene feature offers.
· Brown oil tanned waterproof leather with Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane keeps your feet dry when the weather's not. This soft brown leather upper looks great but is durable enough for everyday use.
· The comfort features in this shoe don’t stop with the soft upper materials; the inside is fully lined with a long wearing, moisture wicking material. Supportive polyurethane cushion comfort removable insoles complete the perfect comfort system in a shoe you’ll never want to kick off.
· Finishing at the bottom is a Goodyear welted blown rubber outsole. The soft rubber bottom has shallow lug treads so the dirt and grime stays outside; not stuck to your shoes.
· Safety feature includes ASTM F2892-11 EH against electrical hazards.
Since 1889 Carhartt has manufactured premium Workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come.
As a choice brand for those who work and play outdoors, Carhartt is proud to serve a variety of workers in many industries including construction and manufacturing along with farmers, ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts. You will enjoy our footwear and the technologies we use for the performance you want.
Somewhat small but that was my fault. I ordered 12's instead of 13's like a dummy.Published 10 days ago by Mac Kaniecki
I like how they fit and appreciate the ease of taking them off and on.Published 1 month ago by Mark Kelso