5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable shoes
Published 15 months ago by Flamingamo

1.0 out of 5 stars bad
I recieved this boot on oct 23 2013. today is dec. 9 2013 the sole is already worn out. this was a good boot for less than a month. For the cost of this boot You should get more than a month and a half use. I WILL NEVER BUY A CARHARTT BOOT AGAIN.
Published 11 months ago by Harold E Barker III

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable shoes, August 14, 2013
I bought these for work because I spend so much time on my feet. THESE ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES THAT I HAVE EVER BOUGHT. I'll actually hedge that statement. When I worked in a kitchen I had a pair of lace up non-slips that were pretty good, but honestly these are about as good as it gets. I'm sure that's something common to "work" style boots, but it doesn't change how impressed I am with these.

One thing to note is that they do run a tad big, but it's nothing I mind because it makes them slip on shoes for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit - Nice Boot, October 8, 2013
Looked for a long time and these fit the bill, good fir, high quality - this is more of a "Office work boot" for people that have to be on site/shop occasionally for management purposes , and I would not use it as a daily shop floor boot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Functional, October 4, 2012
First off, these are NOT work boots. No laces on workboots is never a good idea. Working on your feet in a management role in both an office and manufacturing floor, however, and these are exactly the right boots. They are comfortable and broken in after only a few wears, easy on/off, and the elastic is not very stiff.

There are not many slip on/oil resistant/safety toe/waterproof boots out there.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, December 9, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Designed, March 7, 2014
This is a slip on boot for a wide foot but the opening that your foot goes into is too small for a wide foot. This makes the boot too difficult to get on. Also the loop in the back is not anywhere close to being large enough for an adult finger to go into making the shoe that much more difficult to get on. The designers clearly fail to realize a person with wide feet usually has wide hands and fingers and that there are features on this boot that must also fit the hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable steel toed boots I have owned, October 17, 2013
Amazon Customer (San Franciso Bay Area, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These are the most comfortable steel toed boots I have worn. I put them on and wore them for 12 hours with no problem.
My only complaint is the lack of a front loop.

I recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars run a somewhat large, October 10, 2013
seems like a good work boot if you dont have to do too much walking on the job becasue it is not a snug fit, which fits me-however the boot did not fit so well. i wear an 11 in every other shoes that i own but these seem to run a little large, about a 1/2 size. even at 1/2 size smaller i dont think this boot would fit well enough to wear 8-10hrs/day. buy a lace up boot if youre gonna be in them all day long

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, November 6, 2013
The boots were not what I expected based on the comments and reviews. They were tight and uncomfortable and heavier than i thought they would be.

4.0 out of 5 stars good work shoe, October 21, 2014
they are a very comfortable shoe to were, I am on my feet 10hrs a day so I need a shoe that feels good. The only problem I had is that the elastic at the top of the boot or the shaft, as some would call, it fits tight so it's a bit hard to get on without a shoe horn. now this is the second pair that I bought so once on they feel pretty good and that elastic will stretch over time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tight around the ankles!, June 20, 2014
I wore these shoes for a few minutes and could not wear them any longer. The top of the shoe rests on the ankle and is not comfortable to me. Thankfully, Amazon is awesome and allowed me to return the shoes quickly!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›