5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased.
Just moved to Cleveland and needed some great boots to survive the winter.
These boots were a perfect combination of comfort, style, and performance.
Very pleased.
Published 11 months ago by Benjamin Tyrrel

2.0 out of 5 stars Major foot sweat, Sells of manure, Sole split
Published 10 months ago by Gravely

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., February 20, 2014
Just moved to Cleveland and needed some great boots to survive the winter.
These boots were a perfect combination of comfort, style, and performance.
Very pleased.

2.0 out of 5 stars Major foot sweat, Sells of manure, Sole split, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Carhartt Men's CMW6250 Work Boot (Shoes)
First let me say these are not the first boots I've bought from Carhartt. I have been very pleased with their other boots I have bought.The first thing I noticed was they don't breathe. My feet are wet all day every day. This brought about the smell. The boots smell like manure and I don't work or walk in anything remotely like manure. I use large amounts of Gold Bond powder and the smell has improved. The wet feet are still a problem. Just when I was ready to resign myself to keeping these boots in spite of the troubles, I found the sole had split right where the ball of my foot is. They scuffed almost immediately. They looked very old in a short time. Not normal for Carhartt quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Carhart name...Kmart quality., May 25, 2014
First pair of Carhart boots and I was excited to get em. Being a heavy equipment operator, I'm a big fan of the Carhart brand of clothing. The 1st month or so was like any other with new boots. Breaking em in. The problem is they never got better. These boots only got more uncomfortable as time went on. The steel toes are different from left to right and I ended up getting a VERY gnarly infected blister because of the left toe being to narrow. These also developed very bad scuffs the 1st on the job despite heavy oiling beforehand. Pretty disappointed that Carhart would put their name on these boots. Back to Timberland Pros for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Work Boot, March 28, 2014
Right out of the box they seemed a little tight. But after about 4 hours working around the yard they were comfortable, so allow a little time to break them in. I have worn them to work for a few days now, and I am very happy with them. They seem rugged and after walking through some puddles and mud my feet were still dry. Time will tell, but they seem like a good boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 29, 2014
Very quick delivery, quality boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
I had good luck with this boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt work boots, March 4, 2014
The boots that I purchased are very comfortable and do not hurt my feet at all even after a very long day of walking around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
These were for my nephew and he wears them all the time.

Carhartt Men's CMW6250 Work Boot