Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 24, 2007
These shorts are well thought out in the pockets and loops attached. Besides being tuough and comfortable. The only bad thing was the seller I chose to purchase them from. I will buy some more and am looking at the full length pants for work also.
on May 20, 2008
I got these for my boyfriend for his birthday and he just loves them. They are more lightweight than your average carhartts and a little longer. These are great for working outside in the summer, especially in Albuquerque were it is so hot and dry.
My only complaint is that when I ordered the shorts the image of the color I picked (Dark Khaki) out was allot darker than the actual shorts I received. It's not that big a deal because my boyfriend says he likes the color they are. If I were buying them for myself I would have been a little more irritated.
on June 24, 2008
I've gotten to the point where I wear Carhartt shorts all summer long. Yes, I too love them for their durability and they retain their shape well. What I like best about them though is how they fit. Also, the two side panel pockets are great. The cellphone pocket, in particular, is perfectly sized. In the other one I place all of my gum and miscellaneous stuff. What goes into your pockets stays in your pockets! They're a great help especially when it's too hot to wear a coat or jacket. They're a great value and you'll get several seasons of wear out of them.
on July 4, 2013
These shorts are great, and have awesome phone pocket. They are made of a strong fabric that is very resistant to tears. No snagging loops or pockets that get caught on equipment and tear a hole. I used to buy cheap cargo shorts at walmart that would last a year, maybe 2. These are noticeably stronger and more durable. Have not had them for a long time, but I estimate 3-5 year lifespan, maybe longer.
on July 21, 2013
These shorts fit well, and the phone pocket is genius!! I am constantly putting tools in my pockets and beating up my phone, this side pocket eliminates that problem. Also, I live where it is quite hot, 100 plus most of the summer, yet these shorts are "light" enough to help me stay cool and rugged enough to be able to do most any work in.
on July 12, 2013
These are great for all occasions. Comfortable, lower side pockets really great for phone/tools with out having to much extra fabric as in cargo shorts to make them look bulky. I have bought many stiles of the Carhart shorts and like them all.
on June 7, 2010
These shorts are the best I have ever owned! They have a comfortable relaxed fit that hits a little above the knee, but not so long that it interferes with climbing ladders, crawling under the truck or attending a Hank Williams III concert. The heavy weight cotton stands up to the most humid summer day in my favorite urban heat island, Richmond, Virginia, without turning into a mass of wrinkles. These shorts are close to indestructable. Typically, I will only toss them out when there is more paint than fabric showing. I have never ripped or split a pair. I have one in every color they make.
on May 5, 2011
Like very much and they wear like iron. I have other Carhartt work clothes and I think they are great.
on March 3, 2014
These shorts will wear well. They have all the pockets I need, especially for my cell phone. I don't do construction work, but they're great for small projects around the property. For me, at 6'3" they could have been a bit longer. I seldom see a size 33. 34 is a bit big and 32 a bit small. I don't even need a belt with these, so the sizing is accurate.
on August 28, 2015
These shorts are really fantastic - sturdy as you'd want them to be, but not as thick and stiff as the Carhartt canvas duck shorts. VERY durable nonetheless, and a bit more breezy and loose in the thigh and crotch. A terrific fit overall. I've owned the other, classic Carhartt shorts for years (and still do,) and absolutely love them, but was feeling that the length (well above the knee) was getting a bit dated. Tried these, and absolutely loved them. No major "cargo" pocket look, as the pockets on these are slim and subtle, yet very handy when needed. They look great with a tee shirt while working or hiking, and equally great with a button down summer shirt or polo. Really nice, well made, durable shorts that I expect to last a long time. Highly recommended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse