|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Big & Tall Duck Chore Coat Blanket Lined
|Price:||$56.00 - $74.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 12-ounce, heavyweight, firm-hand, 100 percent ring-spun cotton duck
- Blanket lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
- Triple-stitched main seams
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The forecast calls for warmth and comfort in carhartt's duck chore coat with a blanket-lined body and quilted nylon-lined sleeves. Made of rugged 12-ounce, 100 percent cotton duck, it features a corduroy collar with under-collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood. There's an inside pocket, two chest pockets and two large lower front pockets. Main seams are triple-stitched and riveted. And, a split-back with bi-swing design ensures ease of movement.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009YDCIEK
- Item model number: C001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 9, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Wearing it now,would be good if front pockets were a little bigger, but i do have big hands,a second inside pocket would be good too but its still a great quality hard working coat
I did get a size larger so that I could wear this over my suit/sport coat and the fit is perfect.
I really just couldn't be happier with this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sucks when your body is between a Large and a Large Tall. I went with the tall this time, which is ample in the torso, but too generous in the sleeves (1/2 an inch). Read morePublished 3 days ago by W. Brian Kreowski
I imagine I could ruin this jacket if I wrapped a boulder in it and then dragged it behind my car for 20 miles or so. Read morePublished 15 days ago by D. Vanderweide
Fits one size larger when new. I'm 6'2", 218 lb and swimming in the torso with a large tall. Coats are not cut as they once were. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Marcus J Harrigan
Just a solid, durable coat. Fits true to size. No frills, last forever, and very warm. Solid price point. What more can I say. Quality product, at a acceptable price. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Don Wieteki
I love my new jacket but I do wish that the sleeves were a couple inches shorterPublished 23 days ago by Ron Bolser
My last Carhartt lasted me about 15 years. I hope this one does too.Published 23 days ago by chris kuharske
i bought a 3 x tall because eerything else i have is 3x tall this is big but i needed coat asap so ill hae to grow into it lolPublished 27 days ago by Thomas