Carhartt Men's Cold Snap Insulated Work Glove
|Price:||$29.95 - $46.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Insulated work glove featuring logo across knuckles, nose wipe, and wrist strap with barrel-lock adjuster
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable protection
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Shell: soft-shell and durable all-purpose polytex protection with goatskin and PU palm with goatskin knuckle protection
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B005I33E8E
- Item model number: A505
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
The Cold Snap is an all-purpose, glove made to battle old man winter.
It’s constructed with a Storm Defender waterproof breathable shell and insert to keep the elements out and your hands dry. Ultra soft insulation and lining with Fast Dry technology wicks away sweat when things start to steam up.
The wide opening of the cuff allows for easy-on action and the adjustable wrist strap secures the fit. The index finger, knuckle area and palm are soft ultra-wear-resistant goatskin leather with an additional grip palm patch. A barrel-lock cinch closure allows you to close the cuff around the forearm and keep the elements out.
Your hands are your tools. Protect them with the glove designed to outwork them all.
Available in black and Black and Barely, in SM through 2XL.
- Shell: Softshell and durable, all purpose polytex protection with goatskin and PU palm with goatskin knuckle protection.
- Insulation: Ultra soft Insulation, performance wicking lining with FastDry technology, Storm Defender waterproof breathable and windproof insert.
- Features: Nose wipe, adjustable wrist strap, barrel lock closure, gauntlet construction.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought an XL pair because I have big paws. The insulation in these gloved ends abruptly at the base of the meat of your hand. Thin material covers your wrist. Read morePublished 1 hour ago by althunde
These were a gift for my son and he really likes them. They are sturdy and keep his hands warm which was the biggest need for him.Published 4 days ago by Marie Habbick
I think these are next to worthless. They are big and bulky. I can't start or operate my snowblower with these on. And forget about driving, shoveling or even zipping your parka. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Monte
Would not recommend these gloves they feel good once they are on but when you take them off the insides come out with your hands and it sucks getting the insides back inPublished 4 days ago by Average Joe
These gloves are ok for general use. They are warm and waterproof. I purchased the, because Carhartt is known for making durable work cloths. That is not so with these gloves. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Timothy Boone
GREAT!!!!! Finally a glove I can use to fit my hand and keep it warm. Bravo Carhartt!!Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer