5.0 out of 5 stars One of the few options if you have big feet
I'm a men's size 14. This is one of the few multi-sock packs that comes in men's XL. You can find other socks that have more cushion in them, but they'll probably be more expensive. These are good enough for me. Better than the cheap multi-sock packs you'll find at Target and Wal-Mart.
Published on May 1, 2012 by N. Lewis

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great
I normally like Carhartt products. These socks look like they should be comfortable, but they are lighter weight than expected and there is a very tight band of material that goes around the middle of the foot. The band feels good for the first few hours, but it became uncomfortable for me after a full day.
Published on December 2, 2011 by J. S. Schlatter

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the few options if you have big feet, May 1, 2012
N. Lewis (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Cotton 3 Pack Crew Work Socks (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Carhardt versus Wigwam and Champion socks, November 14, 2013
Did a test and bought a 3 pk each of Carhardt, Wigwam and Champion. I like the socks, but found that Champion were heavier, longer up the leg. Carhardt are good but not as heavy as Champion. Wigwam was too light in weight for my taste. Next time I need socks, I'll buy Champion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks so far, December 13, 2011
EDIT: I like these socks enough that I ordered a second helping. These socks are thick and durable. I thought they would be a little warmer than they are. I bought them for winter wear with combat boots in Kabul, Afghanistan. Turns out they work well in the hot season and just OK in cold weather. Cushiony, comfortable and easy to get on and off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, shrink ALOT, November 13, 2011
Having always used this company for my husbands work clothes, I felt confident when ordering these socks. They are very nicely made but after washing and drying once they look like my 12 year old son could wear them. They still fit him but just a bit snug. And yes, I ordered the correct size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, April 22, 2012
When working with a four gallon sprayer on my back these socks provided adequate room and no discomfort. Most comfortable socks I have for heavy work. Excellent fit and they are not constraining when my feet become hot and swollen.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Cotton 3 Pack Crew Work Socks (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Socks, February 7, 2012
These Carhatt socks are great. They aren't thin at all, but they aren't too thick either. Warm, but you won't sweat in them. They look great too. I wouldn't wear them for sports or working out, but for every day wear (especially in the fall & winter) they are gems. Also, if you get the largest size, they fit a size 13 foot without being tight at all. 5/5

3.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt is usually better than this( Please read full review), June 25, 2012
I have always had a good experience with Carhartt products however, after wearing these socks only once, they have developed a hole in the side of one sock. For the almost $5.00/pr pricetag,I expect quality and a hassle free experience. I would still recommend other Carhartt products to anyone but I would not recommmend these socks.

Update: I have had another hole develop in another sock after only 1 wear and have thrown out a total of 2 socks due to this issue. I purchased 9 pairs( 3x3 pairs/pack) and will keep updating my experience as I get use out of the socks. So far nothing good to say about this product.

Update #2: Well, I have worn all of the socks numerous times now and have no other issues to report. I am changing my rating from 1 star to 3 stars now. I think the remaining socks are of the usual good Carhartt quality however, I think it is brutal that I had to throw the other pair away after 1 use as they are expensive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, December 17, 2013
I was expecting work socks, especially with the Carhartt name on them, to be considerably more robust than these are. These socks are as thin as some of my dress socks, and provide virtually no padding inside of my work boots. Very disappointed and will not buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thin, October 21, 2012
I thought this sock would be a lot thicker material, but it was just a regular sock with color patches. Disappointed but I'll use them anyway.

Carhartt Men's Cotton 3 Pack Crew Work Socks