Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carhartt Men's 3-Pack All-Season Cotton Crew Work Socks
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on May 1, 2012
I'm a men's size 14. This is one of the few multi-sock packs that comes in men's XL. You can find other socks that have more cushion in them, but they'll probably be more expensive. These are good enough for me. Better than the cheap multi-sock packs you'll find at Target and Wal-Mart.
0Comment|121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2013
Did a test and bought a 3 pk each of Carhardt, Wigwam and Champion. I like the socks, but found that Champion were heavier, longer up the leg. Carhardt are good but not as heavy as Champion. Wigwam was too light in weight for my taste. Next time I need socks, I'll buy Champion.
55 comments|201 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon December 13, 2011
EDIT: I like these socks enough that I ordered a second helping. These socks are thick and durable. I thought they would be a little warmer than they are. I bought them for winter wear with combat boots in Kabul, Afghanistan. Turns out they work well in the hot season and just OK in cold weather. Cushiony, comfortable and easy to get on and off.
33 comments|146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2011
Having always used this company for my husbands work clothes, I felt confident when ordering these socks. They are very nicely made but after washing and drying once they look like my 12 year old son could wear them. They still fit him but just a bit snug. And yes, I ordered the correct size!
0Comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2012
When working with a four gallon sprayer on my back these socks provided adequate room and no discomfort. Most comfortable socks I have for heavy work. Excellent fit and they are not constraining when my feet become hot and swollen.
on December 2, 2011
I normally like Carhartt products. These socks look like they should be comfortable, but they are lighter weight than expected and there is a very tight band of material that goes around the middle of the foot. The band feels good for the first few hours, but it became uncomfortable for me after a full day.
on February 7, 2012
These Carhatt socks are great. They aren't thin at all, but they aren't too thick either. Warm, but you won't sweat in them. They look great too. I wouldn't wear them for sports or working out, but for every day wear (especially in the fall & winter) they are gems. Also, if you get the largest size, they fit a size 13 foot without being tight at all. 5/5
on June 25, 2012
I have always had a good experience with Carhartt products however, after wearing these socks only once, they have developed a hole in the side of one sock. For the almost $5.00/pr pricetag,I expect quality and a hassle free experience. I would still recommend other Carhartt products to anyone but I would not recommmend these socks.

Update: I have had another hole develop in another sock after only 1 wear and have thrown out a total of 2 socks due to this issue. I purchased 9 pairs( 3x3 pairs/pack) and will keep updating my experience as I get use out of the socks. So far nothing good to say about this product.

Update #2: Well, I have worn all of the socks numerous times now and have no other issues to report. I am changing my rating from 1 star to 3 stars now. I think the remaining socks are of the usual good Carhartt quality however, I think it is brutal that I had to throw the other pair away after 1 use as they are expensive.
on December 3, 2014
The cheap, bulk bags of socks sold in most places weren't doing the job for me. I needed something better. I was looking for socks that were durable, could be comfortably worn all day at work, and had a fit that was neither too tight nor too loose. I experimented with 3 brands: these Carhartt socks, Wigwam Men's At Work Socks, and Under Armour Men's Charged Cotton Crew Socks. I wear shoe size 11 and ordered size "Large."

After wearing them all for a few months, I found that the UnderArmour were too tight (uncomfortable when worn for long periods of time) and constantly shed black lint inside shoes or on the carpet even after multiple washes. However, both the Carhartt and Wigwam tied for being comfortable, durable, and not shedding everywhere. Unable to decide which of the two I liked better, I decided to buy another pack each of Carhartt and Wigwam.

For the second round, the Wigwam socks were perfect once again. The Carhartt, however, are way too tight. They're harder to get on, and after a day of wearing them there's a constricting pressure on my whole foot and my toes start feeling sore. It almost seems like they'd given me a smaller size than I'd ordered or changed to a different, inferior cloth type?

If you want to take a gamble with quality control issues, incorrect product labeling, or whatever happened in my case, by all means go with these socks. If they get it right, they're great. However, if you want to make sure you get the best quality and comfort every time, avoid the Carhartt and go with the Wigwam.

TL;DR: Buy the Wigwam Men's At Work Socks, not the Carhartt.
on January 17, 2015
Very cheaply made evidence by holes in socks after wearing them for only 4 hours, however appearance wise they look good. Will not buy again.
review image review image