Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 16, 2013
I used Russell T-Shirts for years, but the price and quality seemed to go in opposite directions, to its' detriment.
I first got the Carthartt regular t shirts (all cotton), but tried one of these. They have some polyester woven in for moisture wicking. Though I prefer natural fibers on my body, I have to say these T-Shirts are comfortable, wear well, and DO wick away the moisture. The price is a bit steep though, so buy these when there is a sale or Carthartt rebate.
I also tried a Dickies t shirt, they came 2 to a pack and were much cheaper in price. I like them as well.
Almost forgot, I also chose these because I can get a light tan color which helps in the summer heat and doesn't look as bad if they get a little dirty. Russell seems to have problems carrying the light colors for summer. HTH
on July 15, 2015
I purchased 2 of these shirts in medium. I've been a loyal Carhartt customer for many years and always have liked the fit I've had in the past. Until these came along that is! I will attach a pic to show you the lower blue shirt is a year old medium, and the red is this shirt medium. The other grey shirt is the same way. No it did not shrink, it came small! Too tight in the armpits and shoulders, too short...pure garbage that will become $40.00 worth of shop rags. Keep this up and you'll lose another customer!!
review image
44 comments|14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2014
i take a 2xl size, so that's what i ordered. they say 2xl "relaxed fit" on the shirt. they are a bit too lose. if there had been a choice of fit when ordering, or even a mention of fit styles, i would not have wanted or ordered "relaxed fit" but no choice offered. so be warned, they run big.
to be more specific, the armholes are too big and hang too low, the shoulders are high so when you lift your arms, there is a very large gap between the arm and your body. i am used to the arms of a t-shirt being tight around the biceps.
**update**
i washed and dried in hot water and air, hoping they would shrink a bit for a better fit; they did not.
on January 12, 2014
I used to wear the work dry line but they were discontinued. This seems to have replaced them which makes me very happy. I have only had them a couple of weeks, but so far I could not be more pleased. They fit me perfect and the poly-cotton blend keeps me cooler and they don't tend to shrink like all cotton tees.
on April 21, 2014
These are by far my favorite work shirts I've had. I work in 100+ heat in the summer and these shirts are great at wicking away sweat. They also dry very quickly once wet. The cut fits perfectly and the fabric is comfortable.
on November 15, 2013
Used to be that I purchased all my clothes from Wal-Mart, getting crappy stuff like fruit of the loom or hanes etc. I want to go back in time and smack my past self. Once I met a friend who wore Carhart clothes, I bought two of these shirts for myself. I liked them so much that I came back and purchased two more.

Comfortable and durable. These are now the shirts I use for almost everything, including work, going out, and relaxing at home.
on April 13, 2014
Comfortable yes stain resistant no not even close,so not really worth the extra money than regular carhartt,not really happy. Thanks
on March 29, 2014
Good shirt and nice fit. Very comfortable and plenty of room to move your arms. I prefer a very loose fit for all my shirts, and these fit the bill. The material is a little on the heavy side, which is good in cool to warm weather, but I think it is too heavy for summer in the south. The pocket logo fell off on one of the shirts, but I prefer it gone anyhow.
on June 20, 2013
I have three of these shirts and they are not as heavy as the regular t shirts our. They are a lot cooler in the summer. BUT the carhartt label on the chest pocket fell off after 15 minutes, where is the quality control carhartt? I am keeping the shirt not worth the trouble to return.
on June 23, 2014
My husband LOVES these shirts. He owns about 5 of them and says they are the perfect summer shirt as they are very breathable and much cooler then other summer shirts. I love them because they fit him perfect and wash up wonderfully, keep there shape, come in terrific colors and dry in half the time. Btw, his favorite shirt before was eddie bauer but now he has switched

See 1 answered question