5.0 out of 5 stars Carhart Thermal
This actually was a good fit, since we wanted it to be a little big. The person who asked for it as a gift wanted this color because of his job (uniform is that color) so it was perfect. Very good quality and perfect color. Very nice shirt.
Published 6 months ago by Charlene F. Myers

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but thin.
Nice shirt, looks good but very thin. Was hoping for something heavier for winter but this is definitely not winter wear.
Published 2 months ago by C. Keeble

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhart Thermal, December 31, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but big!, November 26, 2013
I really like the thermal, but even with shrinking it, it is still too large. If your regular size is XL, then definitely get a large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always great quality and good fit., November 7, 2013
I like the color and fit. Easy to care for. Definitely I would buy this again. Give it a try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, October 28, 2013
Very nice fit, great for light weather, comfortable.
Not to heavy not to light, great for outdoor work..very soft and gentle against ur skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit: Carhartt Men's Lightweight Thermal Knit Henley - Medium, May 27, 2014
This is a very good Henley to use for layering or as a stand alone item for a cool Spring day.
The item is a soft 80% cotton and 20% polyester. The garment feels very soft on the inside
and outside. It can definitely be used as a 3 season garment.

I ordered the 'Medium' size and it is a perfect fit. It says, "Relaxed Fit" on the printed label
at the top inside of the shirt, but seems a bit tight for me. I am just shy of 6 foot tall and
weigh 195 pounds.

It is tight in the sense that it doesn't billow out and appears to be more clingy to my shape.
The fabric will give a bit with wear through out the day or if you use it more than once
between washings. It doesn't over-stretch like some fabrics where you end up looking like
you have lost weight or look disheveled.

The wash instructions recommend 'Machine wash warm' with like colors and 'Do not bleach'.
For drying you should 'Tumble dry medium, remove promptly'. I washed it a couple of times in
cold water and tumble dried it on medium and the Carhartt Henley came out real well without
problems. The cuffs and collar stayed in shape as did the rest of the shirt.

I took this on vacation for 10 days out of country and it was a pleasure to wear again and
again. It is one of those shirts that you can use in different iterations on a trip. This type of
shirt helps you pack light on trips because of its versatility. It feels good to my skin and
looks good too.

5 Stars and a hearty recommendation for this Carhartt Lightweight Thermal Henley. I would
definitely buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, May 18, 2014
My husband loves this shirt! The fit is great, the color good, the quality is wonderful. He really enjoyed wearing it and requested more like it. A very successful part of his Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best henley around, May 9, 2014
I've tried a number of Henley brands..but this is the one I keep coming back to.
Bought two now and will buy more in different colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but thin., April 28, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars The Sizing is very different., March 27, 2014
The quality of this shirt is to be expected by Carhartt. However, the size was ridiculously larger than any shirt I have bought. I have several other shirts and they all run smaller than what I'm used to. For some reason this shirt is just oversized. I recommend this shirt for someone tall. I'm 5'7" and the large was down to my knees.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, February 23, 2014
JMH (Denver, CO) - See all my reviews
Lightweight, longer than average which is good for me being tall. Larger neck hole makes it easy to get on and off and is not constricted.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›