Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 27, 2014
This is a very good Henley to use for layering or as a stand alone item for a cool Spring day.
The item is a soft 80% cotton and 20% polyester. The garment feels very soft on the inside
and outside. It can definitely be used as a 3 season garment.

I ordered the 'Medium' size and it is a perfect fit. It says, "Relaxed Fit" on the printed label
at the top inside of the shirt, but seems a bit tight for me. I am just shy of 6 foot tall and
weigh 195 pounds.

It is tight in the sense that it doesn't billow out and appears to be more clingy to my shape.
The fabric will give a bit with wear through out the day or if you use it more than once
between washings. It doesn't over-stretch like some fabrics where you end up looking like
you have lost weight or look disheveled.

The wash instructions recommend 'Machine wash warm' with like colors and 'Do not bleach'.
For drying you should 'Tumble dry medium, remove promptly'. I washed it a couple of times in
cold water and tumble dried it on medium and the Carhartt Henley came out real well without
problems. The cuffs and collar stayed in shape as did the rest of the shirt.

I took this on vacation for 10 days out of country and it was a pleasure to wear again and
again. It is one of those shirts that you can use in different iterations on a trip. This type of
shirt helps you pack light on trips because of its versatility. It feels good to my skin and
looks good too.

5 Stars and a hearty recommendation for this Carhartt Lightweight Thermal Henley. I would
definitely buy another.

NOTE: It has been one year now since I purchased this item and it is still in good shape
and still looks good. Not fading or other problems.
on December 31, 2013
This actually was a good fit, since we wanted it to be a little big. The person who asked for it as a gift wanted this color because of his job (uniform is that color) so it was perfect. Very good quality and perfect color. Very nice shirt.
on December 27, 2013
While I like this shirt over-all, it doesn't look the same on me as on the guy in the picture. If you are built like the guy in the picture, this shirt will look good on you. If you are built like me, it will not look as good and it may make you feel like you should go to the gym.

The material is a lighter thermal than I'm used to, but it's soft and comfortable -- the neck is scooped a bit more than most thermals with a similar cut.
on December 15, 2013
I didn't think I could find a "light-weight thermal shirt", but I did. The material used feels very good on your skin, and, at the same time, keeps you much warmer outdoors than you would otherwise think. In addition, my wife thinks it looks great on me. This shirt can (and will) be used for anything casual, whether it's work outside, or reading a book indoors.
on December 25, 2013
it does run a little big.. for an approx 5'9" 180 lb (slender build) who usually takes a mens large shirt, a medium in this shirt fit perfect. very good quality, thin and softer than most thermals. he's very happy with it
on January 29, 2014
I normally wear Large shirts but a Medium in American Apparel thermals so I went with a Medium Carhart and the fit is WAY too big. I usually wear thermals under t-shirts, thus the Medium, but the Medium Carhart is so big I can't even wear it as a stand alone shirt. It's good quality, super soft, and breathable so I'll order another Small to wear w/o a t-shirt.
on February 21, 2014
As previously stated they are larger than expected. To give you a good image I am 5 foot 10 in. and weigh 170 pounds in the army ( so pretty decent muscle tone) I got a small due to all the comments about them running big I typically where large t shirts occasionally even a medium depending on a fit. This shirt at small fit like it was a large but is still long so if you normally wear mediums or smaller this product is most likely not for you unless you like large shirts. Also arms are a little tight for it which is to be expected since it is a small.
on November 3, 2015
I bought this as a Christmas gift and he said it ran a little long. After washing a few times it fits well. This shirt is very good quality as most Carhartt is. It looked really nice on. Nice soft material that has held up well after several washings. Great for a work shirt since it's nice and warm. It's also great for layering. I would recommend this to anyone looking for high quality thermals. I would also purchase it again.
on December 18, 2013
Bought two of these for gifts. Quality is what I expect of Carhartt, sturdy. The size purchased said regular fit as did the tag. However, in the neck of the shirt it says relaxed. It is very wide and may be going back.
on December 17, 2014
I live in the Northeast and need good, warm clothing for winter. This product provides no warmth whatsoever and was practically threadbare after one season. I know it says "lightweight" but I expected something better. Okay for inside the house but that's about it. Should have looked closer at the country of origin, explains the poor quality. Carhartt shouldn't put their name to this.