|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Ripstop Utility Scrub Top
|Price:||$22.98 - $30.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Short-sleeve V-neck scrub top featuring chest pocket with logo patch and angled pen slot
- Two pleats at back yoke
- Drop-tail hem measures 1.5-inches longer at back
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Carhartt men's ripstop line provides durability with reinforced threads that are interwoven into the cloth creating unique fabric strengthening properties and comfort by being lightly sanded on the inside for maximum softness and convenience with all styles having large roomy pockets. The tradesmen pockets have easy angled pen slots. The solid top has one tradesmen pocket at chest.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B009YG8M3S
- Item model number: C15108
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 6, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #4 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- #15 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Men
- #328 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you are like me and hate the idea of paying $50 for a set of scrubs...get over it. Pry your wallet open, let that money see the light of day, order them, love them, name a first born child in their honor, and then recommend them to a friend. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
*This review is being posted for both the scrub top and pant of the matching set. Carhartt Men's Solid Ripstop Utility Scrub.
Thanks for reading...have a good one...
Fit is bad, even for scrubs. Very big in the belly area.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice looking scrub top. So much nicer to have rip - stop nylon verses cotton fabric. These will last a long time.
Best scrubs my husband has found so far. They seem much more durable that the normal scrub brands. He is very happy, and we plan to order more!Published 8 days ago by Megan Martin
Great quality scrub. Bought this for my son (RN), and he says the Carhartt scrubs fit him the best and are the most comfortable.Published 9 days ago by Sandy Jackson