4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes a bit off
Great pants, just know your size vs their sizes.
The waist is small, the length is long.
For example, I normally wear 36x34, I ordered 38X34, The waist is perfect, (I already knew Carthartt to run small in the waist) the legs are a bit on the long side, in the future I will order 38x32 .
Published 11 months ago by Brad

3.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves these pants
Five stars...My husband loves these pants. He was looking for pants that came in a 34"X34" and thought he'd give these a try. He loves them, we have ordered 5 pairs :-) They fit well, but don't bind. Good mid-weight fabric...not too heavy, not too thin. Will order again!

Minus 2 stars
Update October 19, 2013: Although my husband really loves the fit...
Published 20 months ago by S. Blizzard

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes a bit off, January 15, 2014
Great pants, just know your size vs their sizes.
The waist is small, the length is long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pair of casual pants, June 26, 2013
I've always liked cargo pants to wear casually. Recently it's been very difficult to find a nice fitting and looking pair made with decent material. Levi's, Eddie Bauer, Peirre Cardin and all others have gone with the skinny leg, ball busting look. WTH! Carhartt's are usually very heavy material, not these, they're cool, comfortable and look and fit great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Comfy - Jean Sized Pants, October 16, 2013
I bought these pants understanding that they would be a work / manual labor pair. I saw the welders and other pipe fitters wear them at my work, so I bought them true to my size of jeans.

When I received them, they were soft. Like a pair of comfortable jeans. Unlike the other types of Carhartt pants, these pants fit more like jeans. The material is thick, the cargo pockets expand slightly, because of the extra fabric that allows them to lift up 3/4", to where I can insert a 3/4" pad of paper that extends the depth / width of the pocket.

As a stated previously, I originally bought a waist of 38" when I am a 36" waist. To my surprise, those pair were big. Amazon had no issues with me returning the 38" and getting a 36". In fact, I received the 36" before I shipped the 38" back! That is service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision on an old standard, March 8, 2013
This is the latest revision of the style of pants I've been using for years. I like the switch from velcro to snaps, and they fit just like my old comfy pants do. If you're looking for regular old cargo pants, this is probably what you want.

3.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves these pants, April 18, 2013

Minus 2 stars
Update October 19, 2013: Although my husband really loves the fit and style of these pants, they fade terribly! The distressed look is okay, but these just continue to lose color every wash. We are going back to the drawing board to find some other pants similar to these that will keep their color :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband LOVES them!, March 14, 2013
I got these for my husband and he absolutely loves them! They are made of very durable cloth and he says they're very comfortable. This was a great purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort!, September 10, 2014
I read other reviews that stated the waist size was a little snug compared to what they normally wear so I ordered a 38" waist, where I normally wear a 36" in name brand jeans. I also ordered a 32" length since that is what I buy in name brand jeans but I had to exchange them for 34" length and that worked out just right. The package came today so I put them on and wore them all day right out of the bag. Very comfortable!! The material seems rugged enough for long service and yet it is soft enough to give great comfort. Time will tell. The leg pockets are a bit deep but that isn't a big deal with me. Give them a try. I think you might like them.

4.0 out of 5 stars The snaps set these apart, April 25, 2014
Gist: These are great because the cargo pockets can be snapped. Put your wallet or valuable item in this pocket and it won't fall out, which has happened with competitive products.

The "cell phone" pocket is a tight fit. Most smart phones won't fit as of this writing. I have a small LG Java-class phone (40.00) that fits, but even with it, if you have a wallet in the cargo pocket, it's a tight fit for the phone. Still, useful if you're careful with it.

I never give 5 stars until I see how clothing holds up after washing a dozen or more times. I purchased three different similar cargo pants from other manufacturers and they have all suffered rips in one place or another within 18 months.

The cloth has a nice, soft texture. Not sure I'd be willing to wear these when I turn on the weed wacker or take my scythe out of storage. Too nice for that kind of work.

Maybe wearable for "business casual," but in a pinch. Definitely not for an interview.

Not in the product description, but on the label for these pants was "loose fit." I might not have ordered them if this had been published, but they actually aren't all that loose. Not bad fit for a practical bit of clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting pants., July 29, 2013
Not heavy, durable work pants that could be worn casually. Cool color and the size was right on. Carhartt can run a little big for their sizes, but these were dead on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for guys!, November 20, 2013
Great pants. I love the snap pockets. I was afraid they'd be too big, but they must run a little small, because they fit perfectly.

Carhartt Men's  Rugged Cargo Pant