Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 19, 2013
I am a man, and I swear these pants are for women. I have never owned a pair of jeans that rode so low. There must be a mistake. I've worn them a few times, so I won't return them. But, somebody screwed up.
on April 15, 2014
I just bought these for my husband to wear to his new job. We wanted something that looked a bit "dressier", as he won't be working such an "active" job. These really fit the bill. They are very stylish and umm, dare I say it. . . he looks pretty doggone hot in them! Tried to make him stay home, but I couldn't! :) Oh, and he says they do feel different than the ones he wore on his last job at a construction site, a bit more restrictive, but since he will be spending more time at a desk, these are perfect. They look great with a dress shirt and a nice pair of shoes. Would definitely buy again.
on November 9, 2012
You can tell that the jeans are quality when you see the triple stitching and high quality rivets that the jeans won't be coming apart anytime soon.
Also, as some people have mentioned, the fit on these is definitely tighter. The hips/legspread are very constrained. I assumed they would be, so it wasn't a disappointment for me.

Also, HUGE props to Carhartt for making 36-36 jeans.

-6'6" guy.
on May 24, 2014
These pants look pretty decent, and are at least much better made than the standard budget store fare. The cut fits me much better than Levi's equivalent, but still isn't quite perfect. They don't seem to be significantly vanity sized, though, which is a nice change.

Not as rugged as the classic Carhartt work line, but much more stylish in general. I plan on buying another few pairs.
on October 8, 2012
I just got these, and they are my first pair of Carhartt jeans and I never tried them on in a store. I figured they would run a little bit looser than the "straight fit straight leg" would imply since Carhartt seems to be a "working man's" brand. However, they fit well, and the "straight fit straight leg" is very accurate. They seem to be good quality and hopefully will last a while (that's the whole reason I went with the Carhartt brand).
on November 3, 2013
Pants are way smaller than listed. 36 " waist measures 34.5" and that's before initial wash. Good feel to material but there is NO crotch room in this cut. The low waist sit isn't for me.
on April 21, 2014
Usually the size I bought 44/32 is loose on me. These are tight and there is no room at all in the crotch. There's no way I can wear these to work. Waste of money.
on January 6, 2014
dependable quality, fit and wears well. Never disappointed with Carhartt. Terrific selection and very helpful wit each right up for the different types of jeans
on September 25, 2013
I wear a 36x32 and the 38x32 fits me great! These are definitely a different style than the original carhartt jeans, but I like them even more!
on January 20, 2013
I bought these for my 87 year old father. This is exactly the fit he needed. He looks great in them. I would buy him another pair.