5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt quality, non-Carhartt look.
You can tell that the jeans are quality when you see the triple stitching and high quality rivets that the jeans won't be coming apart anytime soon.
Also, as some people have mentioned, the fit on these is definitely tighter. The hips/legspread are very constrained. I assumed they would be, so it wasn't a disappointment for me.

Also, HUGE props to Carhartt...
Published on November 9, 2012 by Jc

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made for men.
I am a man, and I swear these pants are for women. I have never owned a pair of jeans that rode so low. There must be a mistake. I've worn them a few times, so I won't return them. But, somebody screwed up.
Published 12 months ago by robert patterson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made for men., November 19, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small and no crotch room, November 3, 2013
Pants are way smaller than listed. 36 " waist measures 34.5" and that's before initial wash. Good feel to material but there is NO crotch room in this cut. The low waist sit isn't for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt quality, non-Carhartt look., November 9, 2012

Also, HUGE props to Carhartt for making 36-36 jeans.

-6'6" guy.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, June 4, 2014
great jean! fit as expected, nice color, my husband was happy! i recommended for big man i have 36/34 size

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-made pants, cut isn't perfect for me, May 24, 2014
These pants look pretty decent, and are at least much better made than the standard budget store fare. The cut fits me much better than Levi's equivalent, but still isn't quite perfect. They don't seem to be significantly vanity sized, though, which is a nice change.

Not as rugged as the classic Carhartt work line, but much more stylish in general. I plan on buying another few pairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality jeans, May 18, 2014
This is nice a product, if you are looking a good jeans. No doubt! I recommend, I love this quality product.

1.0 out of 5 stars These run way small, April 21, 2014
Usually the size I bought 44/32 is loose on me. These are tight and there is no room at all in the crotch. There's no way I can wear these to work. Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars These look GREAT on my husband!, April 15, 2014
Jessiet (Lancaster, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Straight Fit Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
I just bought these for my husband to wear to his new job. We wanted something that looked a bit "dressier", as he won't be working such an "active" job. These really fit the bill. They are very stylish and umm, dare I say it. . . he looks pretty doggone hot in them! Tried to make him stay home, but I couldn't! :) Oh, and he says they do feel different than the ones he wore on his last job at a construction site, a bit more restrictive, but since he will be spending more time at a desk, these are perfect. They look great with a dress shirt and a nice pair of shoes. Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans, January 6, 2014
dependable quality, fit and wears well. Never disappointed with Carhartt. Terrific selection and very helpful wit each right up for the different types of jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product as always, September 25, 2013
I wear a 36x32 and the 38x32 fits me great! These are definitely a different style than the original carhartt jeans, but I like them even more!