5.0 out of 5 stars These shorts are excellent!
Once again Carhartt has earned my customer satisfaction

I have been looking for a quality short.

Something rugged enough to withstand weekend yard work, and the love of my two toddler sons (ie. all of the cool things that little ones can wipe on you).

I also wanted something nice enough to wear to church or out on the golf course...
Published on May 7, 2012 by R. L. Cochrane

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, runs small
Carhartt is always great quality and these shorts are no exception. I was surprised to find that they fit pretty tight through the seat. I have always worn, and still wear 32 waist in carhartt with their workwear. I do not know how they will fair after washing, but I needed to use them right away so I am not returning them. I recommend sizing up.
Published 18 months ago by Elijah Rubin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These shorts are excellent!, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Twill Work Short (Apparel)
Once again Carhartt has earned my customer satisfaction

I have been looking for a quality short.

These are perfect for the job.

They are comfortable to wear. Juice, and yes even coffee just beads up and rolls off them. Dirt wipes clean off. They fit very well.

I highly recommend these to all men. Especially Dad's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Built to last., December 31, 2012
Carhartt makes such thick clothing.
This is built to last.
I bought them to work on my cars during the summer when its too hot in the garage for pants.
Very comfortable and the sizing is accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work shorts, June 26, 2012
These are well constructed short. Should last me for years to come. Bought Carhartt casual pants of the same quality. Will buy again. Very happy with fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy duty carharrt, July 18, 2013
I bought these for my hubby who works on cars.They are more durable than the Dickies, offer more protection. They fit true to size, whereas I think Dickies are cut small. They are more expensive, but you get what you pay for. High quality fabrics.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, runs small, May 1, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit small, June 11, 2013
I buy this size all the time in other brands and have no issues with fit, but these are a little snug. All that means is I need to do a few more sit ups at the gym!
These are work shorts, not casual, hang out type shorts. The fabric is stiff, the crease stays put and they feel as if they are built to last a long time. I'm sure these will get plenty of use this summer, and maybe next.
They don't get 5 stars because they run small.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're exactly what I needed, May 20, 2013
These work just as I needed them to and the sizing is perfect for me as well. Very happy with these

5.0 out of 5 stars good, July 15, 2014
Heavy fabric good fit good price

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok Shorts, July 7, 2014
These shorts seem to run a little small for me. Maybe it was just the pair that I received. Quality seems well, but compared to other size 44 shorts I wear, these don't seem like 44s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves them, April 17, 2014
I have bought Carhartt merchandise before but never bought their shorts. I bought these because of the quality of previous jeans I purchased for my husband. These arrived on time and with perfect packaging. The fit is perfect, even after several washings. So far, the color has not faded. I will buy these again because my husband loves the comfort and fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›