Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carhartt Men's Twill Work Short
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 31, 2012
Carhartt makes such thick clothing.
This is built to last.
I bought them to work on my cars during the summer when its too hot in the garage for pants.
Very comfortable and the sizing is accurate.
on May 7, 2012
Once again Carhartt has earned my customer satisfaction

I have been looking for a quality short.

Something rugged enough to withstand weekend yard work, and the love of my two toddler sons (ie. all of the cool things that little ones can wipe on you).

I also wanted something nice enough to wear to church or out on the golf course.

These are perfect for the job.

They are comfortable to wear. Juice, and yes even coffee just beads up and rolls off them. Dirt wipes clean off. They fit very well.

I highly recommend these to all men. Especially Dad's.
on May 1, 2013
Carhartt is always great quality and these shorts are no exception. I was surprised to find that they fit pretty tight through the seat. I have always worn, and still wear 32 waist in carhartt with their workwear. I do not know how they will fair after washing, but I needed to use them right away so I am not returning them. I recommend sizing up.
on July 18, 2013
I bought these for my hubby who works on cars.They are more durable than the Dickies, offer more protection. They fit true to size, whereas I think Dickies are cut small. They are more expensive, but you get what you pay for. High quality fabrics.
on June 26, 2012
These are well constructed short. Should last me for years to come. Bought Carhartt casual pants of the same quality. Will buy again. Very happy with fit.
on June 11, 2013
I buy this size all the time in other brands and have no issues with fit, but these are a little snug. All that means is I need to do a few more sit ups at the gym!
These are work shorts, not casual, hang out type shorts. The fabric is stiff, the crease stays put and they feel as if they are built to last a long time. I'm sure these will get plenty of use this summer, and maybe next.
They don't get 5 stars because they run small.
on April 9, 2014
Looking for a good work shorts at a good price ? These are it !! Work as a delivery driver and work 10-12 hours a day climbing up and stepping down off a panel truck and was look for a durable nice looking shorts. I bought these and am very impressed. I read earlier reviews and ordered a size bigger and they fit perfect..Like the metal button closure over a button anytime.. Sweet Buy...
on April 17, 2014
I have bought Carhartt merchandise before but never bought their shorts. I bought these because of the quality of previous jeans I purchased for my husband. These arrived on time and with perfect packaging. The fit is perfect, even after several washings. So far, the color has not faded. I will buy these again because my husband loves the comfort and fit.
on August 28, 2013
i like the dickeys type shorts over these but thought i would try out car-hartt. one thing i do like about these over the dickies is the belt loops are much bigger. the the dickeys shorts are longer, have that little pocket on the right leg for your keys or whatever, and have a general better feel to them then these carhartts do. but i also think the fabric is difference as well. these do have the stain fighter which is a good quality.
on January 29, 2013
I purchased these shorts for my job. They are very high quality and are extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend them for anyone who needs a rugged pair of work shorts. These shorts are much higher quality than the pants made by the other manufacturer of work clothing.