Carhartt Men's W.P. Waterproof Insulated Work Glove
|Price:||$17.94 - $23.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Insulation: ultra-soft insulation, performance wicking lining, waterproof insert
- Nose wipe, wrist strap closure with fleece cuff
- Fabric type: Shell: 100 percent Polyester; Palm: 100 percent Polyurethane; Lining: 100 percent Polyester
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Shell: durable, all- purpose polytex with soft-shell trim and reinforced PU palm
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B005I33EA2
- Item model number: A511
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Carhartt Men's W.P.
Waterproof Insulated Work Glove
The WP is a waterproof winter glove made to get you through those cold days.
The WP has a durable shell and waterproof insert to keep the elements out. Ultra soft insulation and lining with Fast Dry technology wicks away sweat when things start to steam up.
The stretch fleece cuff and wrist strap closure allow you to adjust fit. No tissues? No problem. Use the soft nose wipe and get back to work.
Your hands are your tools. Protect them with the glove designed to Outwork Them All.
Available in black and Black and Barely, in SM through 2XL
- Shell: Durable, all-purpose polytex with softshell trim and reinforced PU palm
- Insulation: Ultra soft Insulation, performance wicking lining with FastDry technology, Waterproof insert
- Features: Nose wipe, wrist strap closure with stretch fleece cuff
Top Customer Reviews
these gloves have not kept my hands warm at all.
they retain moisture like a sponge,
and that makes it (the cold) even worse.
also, the lining is very loose,
and they are simply uncomfortable.
I would not buy theses gloves again.
Carhartt has not kept up the quality I expect from them,
even their work pants have much poorer quality than in previous years.
For those looking to just keep your hands warm and dry, these may work for you. For those that work with their hands, don't do it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Warm. Fit well. Just got them so we'll have to see how they wear. Generally, I find Carhartt products hold up well, but I'm new to their gloves, so we'll see. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Matt Carter
Gloves are great very warm and snug enough to still use your hand as need be. My hand measured out to a medium however I ordered a large and I am glad I did it fits perfectly. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jb6306
I bought these gloves to replace some thinsulate gloves I seem to have misplaced in my house.
They got their first real workout this morning when I spent 20 minutes... Read more
This review is for Carhartt Men's W.P. Waterproof Insulated Work Gloves. I bought these gloves for my husband to wear when shoveling snow. He loves them so far. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Meg
Great gloves very warm I wore them skying and my hands didn't get cold or wet.Published 2 days ago by thomas newton