5.0 out of 5 stars Good pants
THey're comfy and are not too thin. They fit well and wear well. The belt loops are thick and won't rip off.
Published 21 months ago by vevee04

2.0 out of 5 stars Accurate sizing would help.
The description said it was "relaxed fit." Maybe in the land of the 3-percent-body-fat people, but not for anyone normal. "Slim fit" might have been a more appropriate descriptor for these pants.
Published 19 months ago by Richard Krause

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pants, May 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ladies love them., April 14, 2014
The ladies at work call these my sexy pants. They fit snug, so they make seem like I have an ass. However I am tall, skinny and white so I don't naturally have one. The pants are very well put together and they are comfortable, but if you wear your pants on your hips you might want to go up one size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, June 18, 2013
jkeekij (Olathe, KS USA) - See all my reviews
These fit great and are well constructed. They hold up well to the daily grind. Time to get some more...

2.0 out of 5 stars Accurate sizing would help., July 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants, June 8, 2013
Michael F (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
Fit true to size, was looking for something a little larger than needed and durable to work around the house in. If I had know how nice they would be I'd have gotten a smaller size to wear to work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color nice fit, May 19, 2013
This was exactly what I wanted . They are nice fitting pants and I feel comfortable in them. They fit fine from waist to ankles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid quality, July 19, 2013
RockU (Hollywood, FL USA) - See all my reviews
Top quality, light weight, wrinkle free. Look and fit better than any dockers I've ever owned. Black ones look so good they can double as dress slacks. Love the relaxed fit, but sizing may be just a bit large. I wear a 34" waist and these are a bit loose. I need a belt with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality pants, December 13, 2013
These are great for those of us who need to be dressed in business casual attire, but don't necessarily work in an office. I'm a manager for a large retail store and spend as much time dragging freight around our backroom as I do on the sales floor interacting with customers. I was looking for a pair of pants that are as durable as work pants, but not covered in pockets and hammer loops; these are exactly what I was looking for.

A few features worth noting are the sturdy, riveted waist button, nice heavy zipper, and slightly larger-than-normal opening at the ankle that works well with regular shoes or work boots.

Fantastic pants, will definitely buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual khaki pants for everyday wear, July 31, 2013
This is a great pair of pants for everyday use. Many people know and trust the Carhartt brand and this is no exception to that. The pants are a thick denim type material and are a rugged pair of pants. I have worn them around the house and while working on projects and they still hold strong. I also like that the pockets are nice and big and can hold my phone, wallet, and keys without any issues.

Pros: durable, rugged, fit well, large pockets, good color

Cons: none to date

Overall: these are a great pair of pants that I can wear and not have to worry about them tearing while working on a project. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal at $25..., May 27, 2014
After reading reviews I ordered waist size 2 inches bigger than normal. These paints run small. I like the way these pants fit and look. Great value at $25.

Carhartt Men's Weathered Twill Pant Relaxed Fit