5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE TEES!
Published 20 months ago by Jack Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Tall is REALLY tall!
Normally I have to order the tall sizes to get a shirt that is long enough after washing. Not so with this Carhartt tee shirt. Looks like a dress on me. If you tuck your tee shirts in this will likely be no problem for you. In addition, I found the fabric somewhat coarse. I suppose this should be expected in a value priced tee.
Published 2 months ago by David

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE TEES!, November 7, 2012
I fondly remember the quality t-shirts I used to get from JC Penney under their store brand name Stafford. Those shirts were heavy cotton knit with reinforced shoulder and neck seams, beautifully made and only got softer with each cleaning. Of course this could not last, especially when the customer got a deal at 3 for 20 bucks. Have looked high and low since 2002 for similar tees because JC Penney jumped into the China toilet. Discovered the Carhartt tee just recently and bought a dozen immediately. They are pricier at 12 to 18 bucks apiece, but I love the quality. They do run LARGE so try one first for sizing before going nuts. The pockets are also excellent for cell phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish all our clothes were made to the quality standards of these t-shirts!!, March 27, 2014
This is the only t-shirt my spouse will order or wear! They fit! There are many color choices. The colors stay the same through many, many washings. It would be a close race between the shirt wearing out or the color fading. They wear and wear and wear - through many a sweaty and dirty workman days and washings to go with those dirty jobs. They are stain resistant. They do not shrink. I wish all our clothes were made as well as these t-shirts. I would recommend these t-shirts to ANYONE!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tall is REALLY tall!, May 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome t-shirt, May 13, 2014
Great work shirt that has very little shrinkage. Would recommend to anyone. Color does not fade. Great deal for your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars carhartt Grey pocket T-shirt, January 19, 2011
This is a good product, It was delivered in a timely manner.
What more to say? I wear it in to work(or wherever), it's a solid value and should last a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FIT,, July 8, 2014
MY HUSBAND LOVES THE TALL CARHARTT SHIRTS. COVERS ANYTHING THAT SHOULD NOT BE SEEN. CARHARTT SHIRTS WASH AND WEAR WELL AND NO SHRINKAGE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Need pocket t for phone, June 30, 2014
Have tried several brands but find Carhartt fitt better and wear longer. Pleased with the prodect and price. Will purchase more.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these., June 15, 2014
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Tall Work Wear Pocket Short Sleeve Tee Shirt Jersey Original Fit (Apparel)
I can't find tall t-shirts anywhere around here and my husband has worn Carhartt shirts for years. They last well and are heavier weight than the average shirt. I will be buying more.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, June 11, 2014
Fit perfectly. Delivery time was great. Would recommend this shirt. Will order more like this now that we know the size was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used as sleepware top to accompany my lounge pants, May 27, 2014
The large tall fit was as expected, somewhat large, perfect for breakfast and just before bed lounging with or w/o guest. Very comfortable for sleeping. The colors I chose go well with my lounging and sleep pants. I have three 12 year old large long sleeve Carhartt tee shirts with pocket that I use for working around the house. They still fit and are comfortable. One winter night I put one on so that I could read in bed without the chill (I set my thermostat at 64 just before retiring for the night during the winter months). The comfort and longevity of that old shirt gave me the idea of purchasing the large tall for sleep and lounging wear.

I'm 5'10", 175lb. I highly recommend this shirt for work, lounging, sleeping. It is comfortable. I will order two more of the lighter fabric tees as I have read reviews of their comfort.

I only have one issue, sitting around with a "C" on my pocket. It looks like I'm about to go to work when I'm just relaxing. I still say 5 stars.

Rate and Discover Movies