5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Cold Weather pants!
Fit perfectly! Great pants your anyone looking for pants to wear during very cold days without wearing ski pants! Has a useful zipper that running up until your knee just in case you get too hot. They also have all the essential pockets and the famously known double front knee pads.
Published on January 24, 2013 by Nick Thrane

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but tends to shirink badly after first washing
Nice and warm but tends to shrink badly after first washing. I recommend getting a size larger than you would normally wear. Waist was perfect when I got it but after first wash I could barley button it. Length remained fine however. Disappointed in the shrinkage of waist after investing so much money in these pants. :-(
Published 4 days ago by Joyce Whitehead

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Cold Weather pants!, January 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt quilt lined pants, January 13, 2014
I choose these for my husband because he works nights and it was getting very cold(22 degrees). I ordered a size to large so he could wear his jeans underneath. He loves them--keeps him toasty warm. quality is great as usual with Carhartt.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how I've not owned a pair of these before, May 19, 2013
I bought these to use training our dog this past winter and these pants ARE INCREDIBLE. I will always own at least one pair of these from now on, forever. In 20 degree weather I was able to wear just these - no long jones, just these, and was comfortable outside for hours. These things are WARM, but not overly so. And they are so utilitarian, designed to come on and off easily, with zippered legs. I seriously cannot say enough good things about these pants; I've always like Carhartt products, but these are out of this world FANTASTIC (okay, if you live in the Arizona dessert, maybe not for you, but if it gets cold, these are THE pants to have).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome winter work pants!, December 26, 2013
I have a pair of sherpa lined Carhartts that I like, these are better! I put them on without worrying about getting too hot or too cold. I have worn them in -15 to +40 degrees and been comfortable. The quilt lining keeps the wind out also! If you cant stand bibs like me, buy these!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful pant for winter wear, January 3, 2014
These pants are worth their cost. My husband doesn't always want to wear a one piece Carhart or bibs out in the winter weather and sometimes you need more than flannel lined. Sizing runs true to size, he is 6'3" 210 and a 36 x 34 fit perfect..

5.0 out of 5 stars these are great, April 25, 2013
the color is very nice. they are warm, fit well at the waist and hips, length is good, they are so durable. i ordered these for my brother and will be ordering a pair for myself next!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 7, 2013
great fit and quality fast order and shipment really warm and protective in the outdoors..love the extra stitching at the knees

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great!, July 12, 2014
Very comfortable and easy in and out of. Zip up to the hip. Very warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptionally Warm, January 15, 2015
I usually don't write reviews; however, I believe this product warrants one. I work late in the evening where the temperature frequently drops into or below the "teens" (it's been fairly warm at an average of 22-25 degrees in the evening lately however). Before purchasing these carhartt pants, I was wearing multiple layers: thermals, sweatpants, and jeans and was still cold, numbingly so. Since this purchase however, I simply wear some thermals on the coldest of nights along with these pants and am extremely warm (actually, sweating in the 18-24 degree range). I ordered one size large in the waist so as to be able to wear thermals and any other potentially needed layers and they fit very well (with a belt). Length wise, I ordered my typical size and they seem a tad baggy, but not enough to be bothersome.

All in all:
Fit: as expected/excellent

Quality: Typical Carhartt, extremely well built.

Comfort: when first wearing they make take some getting used to as they are quite heavy in comparison to jeans or lightly insulated work pants, which of course can be expected do to the thick insulation and heavy/high grade materials.

Warmth: Exceptional. These will keep you warm with little to no layering underneath (in my experience down to 16 degrees with thermals on, that's the lowest it's been since I've purchased these).

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit and front pockets, February 13, 2014
love the fit the front pockets are deeper than dickees I can carry my glock in them and has a little more linning