5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it
Published on August 5, 2011 by T. Bryant

3.0 out of 5 stars Cargo Skirt
Order up girls, this skirt is small for it's stated size. but cute and very short. I will keep it
Published 14 months ago by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, August 5, 2011
This review is from: Carhartt Women's Cargo Skirt (Apparel)
Bought this for my girlfriend, who wanted a cargo skirt but couldn't find a reasonably priced and yet still well-made one locally. Everything we found was twice the price of this skirt and made half as well, some with fake side pockets and foolish looking bogus zippers and stuff on them. I knew she would not seriously consider Carhartt on her own so I took the chance and bought it for her myself.
This is a bit lighter duty than most Carhartt stuff I have purchased for myself over the years, but then again it is not a pair of men's work pants. Still has that Carhartt quality, and the skirt flatters her figure. She is an 8 and the 8 looks great on her. I think it is dead sexy, and yet the length is still acceptable for occasional casual Friday work wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt Cargo Skirt, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Carhartt Women's Cargo Skirt (Apparel)
I absolutely LOVE this skirt. I've been searching awhile for some nice skirts, and everything seems either way too short and "teenager-ish" or too long and "granny-ish"..then I saw this skirt on Amazon. At first I was a bit worried about ordering clothing online, I didn't want to have the hassle of returning it if it didn't fit right, but I decided to give it a try and I'm soooo glad that I did. The photo does not do this skirt justice. It's gorgeous! I can dress it up or down and it fits perfectly. It's also the perfect length, about 3 inches above my knees, (I'm 5"7). Also I love the fabric, which is just the right degree of thickness, (so it's not see-through), without being stiff and uncomfortable. Overall I'm very very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Skirt!!, July 10, 2013
I just got the skirt today. As soon as I put it on the button on the front came off, but no big deal, sewing it on, no problem. I love the way it looks on me. I'm 5' tall and it comes about 2 inches above the knee, I'm not one to wear anything much more than just above the knee, so I pulled it down some to accommodate the look that I wanted and still looks great.

Marie G

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and made well, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Carhartt Women's Cargo Skirt (Apparel)
This skirt is cute, very flattering, well made, but not too thick and stiff, and a perfect go with anything staple. It does run small. I bought a size 4, normally wear a 0-2, and the 4 is just a bit snug. Over-all very happy with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cargo Skirt, August 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cargo skirts, September 25, 2011
Everything arrived on or before time and in perfect condition. The skirts I ordered looked like the pictures shown on Amazon; the colors and lenghts were accurate. I especially like the cargo pockets. The skirts fit nicely and I'm quite pleased with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars not a good look, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Carhartt Women's Cargo Skirt (Apparel)
It runs a little small. But that was not the problem. I bought this for my daughter and she hated it. I have to admit is is not cute...especially for a 16 year old. It's made well, just a bit dowdy looking in my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alittle to tent shape-but I will deal, February 12, 2014
The shape was a little to much tent shape
I like a more fitted skirt, but I will deal with it
It was delivered quick
great service/shipping

2.0 out of 5 stars Unattractive, December 11, 2013
Wish I would of sent this back. I still have not worn it out. It is just unflattering, too long, waist is too high, runs a little small. Quality is good though. Carhartt products are always excellent quality but I would stick to only buying products in the men's line!

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not as heavy-duty as I hoped, December 6, 2013
I hoped that a Carhartt cargo skirt would be made of similar fabric as they use for their men's gear, but this skirt is made from significantly thinner, more fragile fabric. The second time I wore it, the fabric ripped in the back near the slit. Alas, it fits well, looks good, and I love the pockets, but it turned out not to be as suitable for work as I hoped.

Carhartt Women's Cargo Skirt