4.0 out of 5 stars Great all around jean.
I would like to first point out that this particular model of jean uses slightly thinner fabric (11.75oz) than some of the other more rugged jeans that Carhartt sells. This model (B13) is the one most commonly found at other Brick and Mortar retailers (Sears etc).

Published on December 27, 2009 by W. Manro

Published on February 12, 2012 by Honest Ed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all around jean., December 27, 2009
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Washed Denim Work Dungaree Jean B13 (Apparel)

For everyday use I have found this model of jean to be plenty durable and very consistent in the sizing. I'm primarily using these as work wear but as I'm in an office setting I'm not very hard on them.

A few points:
The right "leg" pocket is perfect for more modestly sized smart-phones.
The left "leg" pocket is quite narrow and deep.
The main pockets are nice and deep and are not denim all the way down.
The "watch" pocket is very shallow and mostly useless.
These have a relaxed fuller fit so if you like 'em tight these won't do it.

All in all a good "everyday" pair of jean if you need a few extra pockets for your daily work life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazed at how thin the denim for these are compared to "signature" work dungaree, February 12, 2012
Very thin compared to Carhartt "Signature" denim work dungarees... With there being only a roughly $2.50 price difference I would honestly order the signature dungarees if you are buying them for everyday work wear. I think the only bonus may be during the summer when these might be more comfortable when it is really hot and humid out. As with other pairs I have ordered I went up a size in the waist as they run small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 6, 2010
I bought these as a gift for my son-in-law. He was having a hard time finding any and I thought..(idea) Amazon might just have them. And they did! He is a very hard person to please but he was greatly impressed and said he would like another pair sometime soon! They are durable and practical for the kind of work that he does. They wash wonderfully well and look just as good as the day I gave them to him.

1.0 out of 5 stars I purchased (2) identical pair of the above listed jeans and they were both identically terrible! I am 6'00" tall and 210lbs and, July 11, 2014
I think the word is out that the quality of Carhartt products has declined noticeably over the past years. I have purchased dozens of Carhartt products on Amazon over the past years and while quality items have been hit-or-miss, this is the first one that was so abysmal, that I took time out of my life to generate a review (I dont review many items). I am a construction worker and wear Carhartt clothing on the job as it has been synonymous with the word construction since Ive been in the business. I will be too far fetched to say that I'll never wear Carhartt again, but I can say that I will never purchase any it online again. I purchased (2) identical pair of the above listed jeans and they were both identically terrible! I am 6'00" tall and 210lbs and have an "athletic" build. I typically wear a 36x34 (sometimes a 34x34 depending on brand). I have always been a 36x34 in Carhartt, regardless of cut style. These jeans came listed as a 36x34 with 33x36 as its actual dimensions. That in itself was not even enough for me to write this review. I believe it was my fault for not trying them on in the store...size is my problem (even though they were extremely off). My reason was the quality of the denim used. These were by far the thinnest jeans I have ever felt in my life. I honestly can only describe them as exactly texture and thickness of my 2 year old son's pajamas. I can not believe that Carhartt, which is a brand known for rugged, work clothing (heck, these are CARPENTER jeans), would attempt to pass these off as anything but pjs' with pockets. Anyway, it would be nice to see a company with as much clout as Amazon hold their stocked brands to a higher standard. After all, If im not purchasing Carhartt jeans online anymore, Carhartt isnt losing but Amazon is, so the policing of their suppliers would be in their best interest. Carhartt, you are as American as Edward Snowden and I now dislike you as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars good look, feel and fit, November 15, 2010
These jeans are perfect for my impossible to fit and harder to please son. I could not find his tall, thin size anywhere else. It was a bonus that the jeans looked and felt good, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Henry, January 8, 2014
They are very heavy made pants, they also fit great. They wear the perfect size, and was the perfect length.

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 35 waist but size runs very small, June 4, 2013
I ordered 35 waist where I normally wear a 34 waist on levy's, wrangler and Lucky seven. These are extremely small and there's no way the size is a 35. I did not like the fit at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Run long, July 12, 2013
kelson (Montvale, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Always wear a 30 inch inseam. When I tried these on they were very long. Perhaps they were mislabeled. The waist seemed a little snug as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sized correctly - way too small., November 29, 2013
These pants were supposed to be 42" waist, but they measured 40" and way too small. We were disappointed because this style is the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt, September 10, 2013
My husband has been wearing Carhartt jeans for a few years now. They fit well, and wash & wear well.

Carhartt Men's Washed Denim Work Dungaree Jean B13