4.0 out of 5 stars Great all around jean.
I would like to first point out that this particular model of jean uses slightly thinner fabric (11.75oz) than some of the other more rugged jeans that Carhartt sells. This model (B13) is the one most commonly found at other Brick and Mortar retailers (Sears etc).

Published on December 27, 2009 by W. Manro

Published on February 12, 2012 by Honest Ed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all around jean., December 27, 2009
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Washed Denim Work Dungaree Jean B13 (Apparel)

For everyday use I have found this model of jean to be plenty durable and very consistent in the sizing. I'm primarily using these as work wear but as I'm in an office setting I'm not very hard on them.

A few points:
The right "leg" pocket is perfect for more modestly sized smart-phones.
The left "leg" pocket is quite narrow and deep.
The main pockets are nice and deep and are not denim all the way down.
The "watch" pocket is very shallow and mostly useless.
These have a relaxed fuller fit so if you like 'em tight these won't do it.

All in all a good "everyday" pair of jean if you need a few extra pockets for your daily work life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazed at how thin the denim for these are compared to "signature" work dungaree, February 12, 2012
Very thin compared to Carhartt "Signature" denim work dungarees... With there being only a roughly $2.50 price difference I would honestly order the signature dungarees if you are buying them for everyday work wear. I think the only bonus may be during the summer when these might be more comfortable when it is really hot and humid out. As with other pairs I have ordered I went up a size in the waist as they run small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 6, 2010
I bought these as a gift for my son-in-law. He was having a hard time finding any and I thought..(idea) Amazon might just have them. And they did! He is a very hard person to please but he was greatly impressed and said he would like another pair sometime soon! They are durable and practical for the kind of work that he does. They wash wonderfully well and look just as good as the day I gave them to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars good look, feel and fit, November 15, 2010
These jeans are perfect for my impossible to fit and harder to please son. I could not find his tall, thin size anywhere else. It was a bonus that the jeans looked and felt good, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Henry, January 8, 2014
They are very heavy made pants, they also fit great. They wear the perfect size, and was the perfect length.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sized correctly - way too small., November 29, 2013
These pants were supposed to be 42" waist, but they measured 40" and way too small. We were disappointed because this style is the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt, September 10, 2013
My husband has been wearing Carhartt jeans for a few years now. They fit well, and wash & wear well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Run long, July 12, 2013
kelson (Montvale, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Always wear a 30 inch inseam. When I tried these on they were very long. Perhaps they were mislabeled. The waist seemed a little snug as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 35 waist but size runs very small, June 4, 2013
I ordered 35 waist where I normally wear a 34 waist on levy's, wrangler and Lucky seven. These are extremely small and there's no way the size is a 35. I did not like the fit at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tool pocket wore through within six months., December 2, 2012
I don't think that it is too much to expect one year's service out of a set of work dungarees, but apparently I'm wrong. I carry tools around all day at work in the tool pockets. And two out of the four pairs I bought in July have worn through the tool pockets already. Carhartt could do with a better quality denim for work dungarees.

Carhartt Men's Washed Denim Work Dungaree Jean B13