Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carhartt Men's Washed Twill Dungaree Flannel Lined,Dark Khaki,38 x 32
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 38W x 32L|Color: Dark Khaki|Change

on February 6, 2014
These are nice pants but do not fit like traditional carharts. Not as warm as other denim pairs, but for the price and the carpenter pant style....totally worth it. Air dry these as they tend to shrink even in low heat.
on December 30, 2014
These are soft yet durable and you can beat the warmth and comfyness. Almost like hanging out in flannel PJs. They are a little roomy and a little longer in the rise. They are also a little lighter in color than pictured. I will definitely buy again.
on August 9, 2013
I reordered the same pants that I got a year earlier, but this time,, It seemed like the material was a little cheaper and the seam running up my backside rode up me.. I have to wear these more like "low-riders" .. sadly.
on December 19, 2015
These pants are AWESOME. I got them for my husband who works outdoors and these flannel-lined Carhartt pants keep him warm all winter. We haven't really tested these during summer temperatures but my husband says he still feels comfortable even once he's back inside a heated area. He says he wishes he had a pair for every day of the week! Additionally, these pants are durable for work but still kind of stylish. They sit low on the hips unlike some other work pants and still look "youthful," if you will. The only negative aspect of these pants is that they will shrink if you put them in the dryer due to their high cotton content. But I suppose that is the price you must pay for warm, breathable pants. Anyways, we love these and highly recommend them.
on January 16, 2013
Love the comfortable-ness of these pants compared to other carhartts. May not be as durable for work but super comfy and warm due to the flannel lining :)
on March 9, 2016
Quality control is out the window... I ordered a few pair of these and not only didn't they fit, none fit the same. One pair longer than the other two, one had a smaller waist and all three were too short for the size I ordered! They DO NOT fit as expected!
on November 2, 2015
I bought these for the built in flannel lining to wear in the colder weather. The lining is soft and the pants are comfortable. The fit is good for me as I can easily move around and sit in these with no problem. I'm already thinking about getting a second pair.
on January 23, 2015
I'm going to need another pair of these! In MN, having some lined, heavy duty pants are a godsend. Shoveling, working on cards, tromping around in the yard doing whatever - I'm perfectly comfortable in these, even in the 0's and below. The difference is strikingly noticeable going from these to a more traditional pair of pants during cold and windy - windy especially - days, and I have no desire to go back to foregoing these in favor of plain jeans.

The pockets and trimming are also nice. I found my pair to be a little larger than I typically prefer, but it's not too big that they're bulky or awkward.
on May 12, 2015
Bought these for my Dad's birthday and he walks the dog wearing these in colder weather. He is very happy with them. These are cotton lined. The wool lined are much warmer, but at least double in price.
on September 28, 2015
I love everything about these pants!!! The only exception is that I should have got a 36×32, I wouldn't say the sizes are off because the 34×32 still fits me just right if I wear them a certain way. They are also the most comfortable pants I think I have ever worn! For work and whatever else. Looking forward to trying them out during winter!