5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Thermals!
Bought Fruit of the Loom and woke up itching and actually had to take them off. They are flimsy and I wonder why they are even made. If you need a quality, heavyweight, well made shirt, buy the Carhartt Base Force Super-Cold Weather Crew Necks. I intend to buy more and I also have bottoms coming and will buy more of them. Don't waste your money on anything else!
Published 8 months ago by ewokinco

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm
Keeps me warm when snowblowing and with 120 plus inches this year I need it I would recommend buying a couple to anyone.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Thermals!, October 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thermal ever, November 15, 2013
Performed amazingly. I work a labor intensive construction job 10-12
hours a day in the north east. It kept me perfectly wa and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as usual, October 29, 2013
Just like all my other Carhartt products, this is no different. The quality is superior to other brands of similar products. What's nice about this is the weave is a little tighter than other undergear which makes it softer, but no less breathable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warmth and Comfort, November 26, 2013
I bought two pairs of tops and bottoms. One white and one black. The black seem to fit a little tighter and better. Either way these are awesome. They keep me warm but not sweaty. My wife always used to be cold and I was cooking but then I got cancer and I seem to be the one that is cold most of the time. These solved the problem. If it gets really cold this winter here in Oregon then I may buy their heaviest set but these are taking care of business right now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a regular large, December 18, 2013
Some of the Carthart products are just giant or maybe sized to shrink. I'm not sure. Sometimes with Carhartt stuff, I have to buy medium sizes because the large are just too large. Not so with this one. I got this primarily as an underlayer for staying warm this winter and I'm happy. The material is nice and soft. The shirts are not too long nor are they too short. I've gotten other shirts like this at the Gap and they were too small. I normally wear a large so this fit just fine. Just be aware when you purchase to try to guess the size. These are smaller for Carhartt larges.

5.0 out of 5 stars 14 Degress at Game Time, November 25, 2013
Dragon Flyer (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
Sitting outdoors for football requires warm clothing and it worked. Well made and comfortable. Also used the bottoms and warm socks. With a parka, I was good for the duration of the game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt quality still there, March 19, 2014
NJJoe (Woodland Park, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Nice to see something is still quality made! These are a medium weight, and look/ feel fine under shirts. After at least a dozen washes, still looks great. One minor thing, although they don't shrink much, they run a little small. I'd get one size larger than you normally wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm, February 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm/Comfortable, December 17, 2013
Works perfect, fits well and washes and dries well(no shrinking). I use for working outdoors in sub-zero winter weather. Word.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 11, 2013
The thermal was everything I had expected it to be. It's not to heavy but it does a good job keeping me warm in 20 and 30 degree weather.

Rate and Discover Movies