4.0 out of 5 stars Warmth without bulk
Durable and warm without being too bulky. Good dexterity too, I'm able to use tools and keys and such without taking my gloves off
Published 12 months ago by Nicholas Meier

1.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE
Published 13 months ago by Adrian Garcia

1.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Winter Ballistic Insulated Glove (Apparel)
Gloves aren't very warm for being insulated. I started wearing them early decemeber( I work outside,i'm a glazier, in Canada). It only took a few weeks before the fingers started to rip. Not to long after that the cuffs started to detach from the gloves. I was not expecting this from Carhartt, being a fan of the jeans, shirts jackets etc. I wish I could post a picture, so you could see the condition they are in after only a month and half of use. WASTE OF MONEY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warmth without bulk, February 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt Tactical Gloves, January 31, 2015
The fit is great and the feel is too. Will keep your hands warm in moderate cold temps, but don't expect to stay warm in below 20 degrees f for any length of time. I am happy with them and would purchase again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but..., February 24, 2015
These were great for about the first month, warm and flexible. Then the left glove ripped on the back, where the rubber is sown onto the outer shell, across the entire length of the piece. The same thing happened on the ring finger of the same glove as well. I have only used these gloves while driving mostly highway miles to work and clearing some light snow off of my car once. I was not expecting this low level of quality when i really like their other products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Beans!!!, March 28, 2014
Warm gloves!!! Lets face it, anything from Carhartt is going to be awesome, great quality, great craftsmanship. Yes I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small construction so order a larger than usual size., February 7, 2015
Awesome gloves but are constructed small. I have small hands and ordered a medium and when I received them they were way to small.

They velco above my wrist so I can't where them with my Carhartt jacket as the cuff catches every time.

Is it possible to return for a larger size?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for winter snow removal tasks., February 8, 2015
These gloves work well for using a snowblower or roof rake. They aren't bulky, and allow you to do tasks that require a bit of fine movement. If you are looking for super warm or super tough gloves, I would have hesitations. For light duty in moderate cold, I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again.

Pros:
Warm enough for 20 degree temps
Durable enough for snowblowing and shoveling.
Not bulky

Cons:
They run slightly snug, but that is the tradeoff for having flexibility.
The liner absorbs moisture well and rubs strangely if your hands sweat. This is by no means a deal breaker or a specific condition to these gloves

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 28, 2014
Liner pulls out and the overall glove fits well but fingers are a little long for me

5.0 out of 5 stars stay dry perfect for snowblowing, February 11, 2015
Very warm, stay dry perfect for snowblowing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 20, 2014
Dads Christmas Present. No complaints.

Carhartt Men's Winter Ballistic Insulated Glove