5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding!
I have been without a go-to denim skirt for a few years. I lost a bunch of weight and since then nothing ever seems to work just like I want it to. (everything ends up having some fatal flaw: wrong color, too short, gaps in the back, stiff fabric, et cetera.)

THIS SKIRT IS BEAUTIFUL!

I am 5'4" about 145lbs, narrower waist (about 30"), thicker lower...
Published on May 19, 2012 by LSA

3.0 out of 5 stars A little on the fitted side...
Cute skirt, but not ideal for my body structure as I lack "junk in the truck"! Perhaps it will look better after I start doing some lunges.
Published 11 months ago by Jeanne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding!, May 19, 2012

THIS SKIRT IS BEAUTIFUL!

I am 5'4" about 145lbs, narrower waist (about 30"), thicker lower body. these days I typically wear a 5/6 in jeans.

I ordered the size 4. at first I thought this size would be a little too snug, but the skirt does stretch slightly, so don't worry a whole bunch if it feels more fitted than you want at first. it fits my hips and rump without gapping horribly in the back of the waist.

the length is perfect, hitting just above the knee. this skirt will be versatile and appropriate for casual wear or somewhat dressed up settings. it will obviously wear well all day long. the fabric is slightly thinner but not too thin, pleasantly soft, and flexible. I think the thickness of the fabric will make it good for both warmer and cool weather.

this skirt doesn't constrict movement. there is about a 3" cut/seam/flap dealy at the back of the skirt, which is functional without being the only thing you see when looking at it. (I am not a fan of those big flaps.)

the color is a little bit dark, but I think that this will make it even more versatile.

and, the cost is great as well. I have tried other skirts costing more than twice the price of this one and could never hold up against the greatness that Carhartt has achieved here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, June 27, 2011
I hate my thighs and bottom!! So many skirts these days are way too short for my size/liking. I wear between a 4 & 6, ordered the 6 and it's perfect. This skirt is comfortable and flattering. If you're looking for a decent denim skirt, this is a winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality manufacturing, August 12, 2013
Kathryn (Radford, Va) - See all my reviews
Carhartt has a reputation for quality and this one doesn't disappoint. I like that it's long enough to come down to my knees, since you don't always need a mini skirt! The fabric is good quality and the skirt is very comfortable. The sizing is a true fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt, August 12, 2012
Very comfortable and true to size. I have worn and washed several times and the lines stay straight and unlike other denim skirts i have had, it doesnt ride up when i walk needing to be pulled down. I have also noticed the color has stayed strong as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 22, 2013
Janet (Oakland, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
Nice denim skirt from car hart.
Works well with every thing.
Does need at least rinse before wearing, blue does bleed.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy and cute, April 18, 2012
The skirt is the perfect length. I didn't want anything too short, but nothing too long either. I'm 5'7" and they come to a little above my knees. The skirt is good quality and comfortable to move in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt Women's Original Fit Denim Skirt, Vintage Night, January 24, 2014
Pick E. Customer (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I loved this skirt so much- I bought a second one! (This one I soaked in bleach water for a different look.) The length hits a couple inches above the knee. (I'm 5'8", 149 lbs., got size 6). The denim itself has just a little stretch so sitting down is comfy and it doesn't rise up so high that something's showing that shouldn't. The fit on the waist is perfect and it doesn't fold or bunch up in the back like so many skirts do (on me anyway lol). I may even order a third so I can bleach and dye it. Recommending!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A little on the fitted side..., January 17, 2014
Jeanne (Kapaa, HI United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars somewhat strange fitting, January 15, 2014
loose around the waist yet tight in the hips. i kept it anyway, can't have two many denim skirts. i bought size larger than i normally wear, still odd that the hip area was so tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, November 24, 2013
Great fit and looks sexy! Hubby loves the way it hugs me. Will buy again. Wish there were different colors.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›