4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, great clothing company.
I'm very happy with this coat: I needed a tough and warm field work coat and a girly-but-not-pink coat, and this fit the bill. I got a Medium and it's just a little too big, but that's okay because it leaves room for a sweater underneath. I normally wear a M or S shirt size. The back of the coat is a little longer than the front, allowing for just enough, cute...
Published on January 20, 2012 by J. Sydoriak

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for a small waisted person
This jacket is really cute, and seems really nice... but it is the opposite of fitted, I'm small waisted and when I put it on it was way too big around the waist. No way it will keep me warm because it is so wide all the cold air will travel up (not to mention it just does not look great being that large). I don't think it will be able to be taken in enough because of...
Published 20 months ago by silvawa

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal for petite women, December 5, 2013
Nice heavy coat for the price, but for a petite woman the base of the jacket flares out in a triangle. This is neither warm (it's drafty) nor stylish. I still purchased a carhartt coat for quality, but chose a different style.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pear-shaped, November 14, 2013
The item is well-made, but it runs small at the shoulders, and it is excessively wide at the hips.
If you are buying this to be warm, unless you have hips the size of the Titanic, you may want to reconsider purchasing this jacket.
I returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can move!, October 7, 2013
Jackets my size tend to fit me everywhere but my shoulders. This jacket allows me the room I need, in my size

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and warm, September 10, 2013
This is the perfect jacket for on the go. easy on and easy off. love it. it is warm but not too heavy.

2.0 out of 5 stars waist too large, August 28, 2013
This review is from: Carhartt Women's Sandstone Duck Canyon Jacket (Apparel)
I love Carhartt and have been wearing their clothes for years. I ordered a small and almost everything fit nicely; the length was perfect, fabric was sturdy and comfortable, color was ideal. Everything was really nice, just the waist in the jacket was so large I could hold it out about eight inches from where stomach actually was. It bothered me because air would have been able to get in the back side, and it was really unflattering. I ended up sending it back. Most jackets from Carhartt usually have waist snaps that you can tighten it with unfortunately, this one didn't, otherwise I probably would have kept it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt Jacket, June 14, 2013
Wife loves her Carhartt Jacket! Great fit, fells great on, more then warm enough for work and play. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, June 12, 2013
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she wore it all winter long and it looks like it will last for many more winters! Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat, check the size, May 9, 2013
Usually wear a medium but it was too small. Amazon did a great job returning the coat and getting a large. The large fits great and is a very good work coat. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife LOVES it!, March 30, 2013
Tim (Seibert, CO, United States) - See all my reviews
Bought the large and was too small so exchanged for XL and fit just right, so they are a small fit but a very warm jacket. Long so goes past waist which makes for a warm coat even in our last blizard..

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST jacket I have ever owned., March 29, 2013
This is by far the best jacket ever. Perfect work jacket.

I've put this jacket to this test immediately, wearing it to work. Keeps you adequately warm without boiling you. The Sherpa lining is perfect to keep you neck and hands warm.

My favorite thing about this jacket is the pockets. It has two pockets inside the jacket with velcro. Perfect for my wallet and cellphone. There is a great zippered pocket near the collar. Its the perfect place for my keys.

Another plus for this jacket is the back is long than front. It's not noticeable, but its very functional. When you need to bend over to pick something up or squat, the jacket doesn't ride up in the back. Love that.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›