5.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy shirt.
These are what you would expect from a Carhartt product. Thick, heavy, high quality T-shirt. Not much else to say about them... I have owned Carhartt T-shirts and Henleys for quite some time now and they hold up well in the wash and shrinkage is minimal.

Published on February 22, 2008 by B. Valentine

3.0 out of 5 stars Sized to BIG
Shirts seem to be nice and well made. My problem is the size. The shirts had to be returned because they were a size large. BEWARE AND ORDER A SIZE SMALLER THAN YOU NORMALLY WEAR.
Published on June 16, 2011 by Zebra12

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy shirt., February 22, 2008

Note: All of the Carhartt T-shirts and Henley's run on the large size of their sizes. For example, a 2-XL is comparable to most other 3-XL T-shirts, so consider this when you order them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The gentleman's T-shirt, July 19, 2011
This review is from: Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket Short Sleeve Henley (Apparel)
I disagree with anybody who says these shirts are a size larger than expected. The sizing is exact in my opinion, if anything, slightly smaller than anticipated. The shirts are great quality, heavy duty, attractive, single color shirts that have the tag printed onto the fabric instead of a separate piece sewn in (therefore nothing irritates or scratches your neck). The pocket is sturdy and handy, and the button v-neck collar avoids the choking that typically is associated with T-shirts, and more stylish than just a v-neck that isn't button up enhanced. If you order them in a taller size, you can run them through the washer and dryer and still tuck them in, looking sharp and well-groomed even after owning and wearing them several times through the laundry. This is a great product, and deserves to wear the Carhartt brand - which is sewn onto the outside front of the pocket so that doesn't make you itch either. Worth the money and I have ordered several because I like this shirt so well. A casual shirt that is very comfortable, and yet doesn't completely compromise style - keeping a professional look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly Patch Perfect, April 25, 2009
Warren Lane (Kansas City Metro) - See all my reviews
These durable 99% cotton Henleys were just what I was looking for. Nice colors, especially the pearl grayblue one. Light enough I could wear on a mild spring day and heavy enough to hold up for a while if the temperature drops.
Just wish they wouldn't have put their little logo on a patch on the pocket. I hate those things. I am NOT a walking billboard, no matter how "stylish" any company tries to make it look. I had them removed.
Othere than that, they arrived in great shape well within the time frame promised, and I would order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality ..., April 21, 2010
L. Mountford (Bellingham, WA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is a nice heavy henley shirt, an excellent value for the price. They hold up well in washing -- no frayed seams, no lost buttons. As someone else mentioned, they run a *little* large, but I prefer a loose fit anyway. (Yeah, I'm a female, but I like to wear these as nightshirts ... ) You can find tee shirts cheaper than this, but they'll be made of much thinner material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt quality at a a great price., August 8, 2010
I have wondered in the past how well this style of shirt sells because they are harder to find, in a short sleeve style, than I have thought they would be over the years. Long sleeves are readily available during the cool months, and in a decent variety of colors and different cloth types. But when I have found short sleeved versions at the dept. stores, the store buyers seem obligated to provide them in the most mundane "colors" imaginable.

I don't wear regular T's or collared T's. The Henley is my thing, and when I looked, (again), at some local dept. stores at the beginning of the summer for some new ones, I found either nothing or poor quality/appearance for too much money. I did take a chance on a few, (in acceptable, but uninteresting, neutral colors), which turned out to be too small, even in size x-tra large, though I've always worn size large. I gave them to my nephew.

As usual, I decide to go to Amazon, and not only are there Henley's available, but they are Carhartt Henley's! Very sturdy 100% cotton shirts that are sized correctly, (at least in my case they are). I bought 6 large. They all fit the same, they are what I would expect a size large to be, and they come in a variety of colors that still seem less interesting then necessary, but far preferable to what I've found for a long time.

I definitely won't be going to the dept. stores in the future for this item. Amazon + Carhartt = Henley shirts when I need them. I've also looked at some mail order places like L.L. Bean, Land's End, Eddie Bauer and REI, but they either weren't available or were just presented in the aforementioned dull "colors".

3.0 out of 5 stars Sized to BIG, June 16, 2011
Zebra12 (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Shirt, Great Value, May 9, 2013
This is a typical Carhartt shirt - good quality, good fit and lasts thru many washes. The fit is on the roomy side which is just fine with me. It does shrink a bit on first washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt henley shirts, June 24, 2010
Dennis J Taylor (CANTON, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best made, highest quality shirts I have ever bought. I wear nothing but the henley style shirt and I completely love this one. Keep on making them and I'll keep buying them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt Men's Shrot Sleeve, December 6, 2012
The shirt is fine bu on one side by the stiches there were two little holes.... my wife fixed them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Medium fits like XL, May 6, 2014
The medium fits like an XL even after several washes. A sizing chart would be helpful. The over all quality seems fine but unfortunately I am going to have to give this shirt to a friend or use it for a rag around the house. It's just a poor fitting medium.

Carhartt Men's  Workwear Pocket Short Sleeve Henley