CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Caring Corners - Mrs. Goodbee Interactive Dollhouse
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Mrs. Goodbee talking dollhouse nurtures and inspires positive behavior every day
- Twelve adorable rooms to explore
- Two children can play together as the house unfolds to six rooms on each side
- Over 400 activities, songs, words, and sounds! Includes girl, baby and doggy
- Requires 3 AA batteries, included
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Another special feature is the Good Deeds Garden. Every time a child does a real-world good deed, she can take a sticker (included in the Parent Guide) and decorate the back of the Mrs. Goodbee dollhouse. Requires 3 "AA" batteries, included. Measures 24"L x 9"W x 16"H.
With only a few plastic parts to snap in place, and with the three AA batteries already installed, the Mrs. Goodbee Talking Dollhouse is ready to go moments after it comes out of the box. Depending on how old your child is, you may need to apply the decorative decals yourself. There's 66 of them, including family photos for the walls, a shopping list to hang on the fridge, and dishes for inside the dishwasher.
When your little girl is ready to play, she simply turns the unit on and rings the doorbell, which will cause the dollhouse to come to life. Mrs. Goodbee's eyes snap open, her lips light up, and she sings a welcoming song. As your child plays, eight audio activation points throughout the house keep the experience interactive. In the bathroom, Mrs. Goodbee offers comments like, "Flush, wash, wonderful! Good job." When the fridge is opened, she may say "Brrrrrrrr" in response to the rush of cold air.
Explore the Good Deeds Garden Online
There's another whole world waiting online at www.caringcorners.com, where little girls can use the secret code that comes with their dollhouse to unlock the good deeds garden. The dollhouse offers children several games and tasks to choose from. Children can try their hand at feeding hungry fish or picking out the differences between two similar pictures.
This feature is not simply designed with fun in mind; it's also designed to promote responsibility. Every time a child does a real-world good deed, she can take a sticker from the Parent Guide and use it to decorate the back of the dollhouse. Secret codes that unlock additional games are hidden under the stickers, making this a fun and engaging process, and one that encourages positive social behaviors.
Fun Details and Additional Friends
Even beyond the great sound effects, the Mrs. Goodbee house is full of thoughtful details that keep playtime interesting. Windows in the bedroom move up and down to reveal different scenes for daytime and nighttime. A lever by the oven reveals muffins, a pie, or a turkey cooking. With its unique fold-out design and six rooms on each side, there's plenty of room for multiple children to play at the same time. And when it's time to clean up, simply fold the house up with your child's dolls inside to save space.
With all the use this dollhouse is sure to get, we are concerned that its construction may not hold up over time. The hinges and platforms seem sturdy, but they are made out of fairly thin plastic. Additionally, there aren't a lot of accessories that come with the dollhouse. This may not be an issue if your child already has dolls that will fit in this dollhouse, or if you invest in one or more of the fun accessory packs, such as Table Manners, A Book at Bedtime, or the Pet Playground.
What's in the Box
Interactive dollhouse, chimney, window, steps, swing, chair, dog, baby, girl, card key, three AA batteries, and three sheets of label stickers.
Important! Remove all plastic attachments before giving to child.
Top Customer Reviews
A brilliant innovative product.
1. The beautiful set of stairs leading up to the front door, which has a doorbell...but the door does not open. You have to walk around the house. This is senseless to me.
2. Almost none of the furniture fits into the house! You have to place it all on the floor outside of the house. As for the few pieces that do fit into the house, the floor is so flimsy that it is constantly snapping off at the hinge on the lower floors.
3. The sets that you buy for the house are very repetitive and you end up with multiples of each doll. This is only if you can find the sets of course because that is a mission all its own. The birthday table/ pizza party set has no chairs, but does have another little girl I don't need.
4. The stickers, O my, what a tedious job! God forbid you put one on the wrong side of the house or a little crooked, because you are not getting another shot at it!!!
5. The house that we purchased was not even painted as advertised ( the back wall of the house and all the flowers on it were just cream colored, not the pretty colors shown in pictures.
As for my next issue, This could be a pro and a con.
6. The 2 separate sides of the house... If you have 2 or more children that don't like to play to closely together this could be great for you. How ever, if you would like to play with your child...I found it extremely annoying to have to walk back and forth from one side of the house to the other in order to play in the different rooms. Perhaps if they had put all the bedrooms on one side and all the functional/living rooms on the other side it would not have been as bad.Read more ›
In my opinion the dollhouse is not worth the high price and then when you buy the furnature that goes with it you have easily dropped over a hundred dollars into it. You can buy better made dollhouses for that amount of money.
The educational value is extremely limited too. I just don't feel my daughter gets much out of it. Yes, she does have fun with it but she will become easily frustrated with the furnature and the fact it tips easily.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this dollhouse for my 3 year old granddaughter. She loves it and her and her 6 yr old sister spend hours playing with it.Published on May 1, 2014 by ROBIN
This dollhouse is wonderful. It has many great features, and is of high class quality. Most highly recommended. DAME HILDAPublished on July 28, 2013 by DAME HILDA
This is the most polite dollhouse !!! It has rooms on both side so more than one child could play - awesome.Published on November 18, 2012 by MIssy P
My daughter pointed this dollhouse out to me when she was 7 as something she wanted for Christmas. That was in 2009. Read morePublished on October 11, 2012 by L. Eaton
I am so happy tha i bought this for my dd, it's so gorgeous! So darling! Sooooooooooo cute! What not to love about this house, the sounds, the music, the eyes open and close, i... Read morePublished on September 14, 2012 by Rico