5.0 out of 5 stars Cute but misleading
Published on July 30, 2010 by Granny

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
My daughter got this for her birthday. She loves it, BUT every thing comes really easily! All the "tree tops", swings and such fall off without hardly touching them! Just what all parent wants is 15 little pieces laying around. It is a cute toy and the sounds go really well with out.
Published on January 5, 2012 by D. Nebeker

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute but misleading, July 30, 2010
This review is from: Caring Corners - Nanny Oakes Interactive Nursery (Toy)
My little granddaughter loves the Caring Corner toys and was mostly delighted to see the photos of this one because the babies pictured are different than the ones that are with all the other sets so I ordered it for her. It came today and the tree house is adorable, but the babies are not the ones pictured at all. They are identical babies that are with other older sets. On the box they show drawings of the babies that we expected to be in this set. I will show it to her to see if she wants to keep it even with the same babies. If not, I might return it. I don't know why an item can't be as pictured when you order it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, January 5, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, October 24, 2011
This review is from: Caring Corners - Nanny Oakes Interactive Nursery (Toy)
Great gift for my grand daughter who is 4 ! She loves it and it keeps her busy for hours ! Love it !

3.0 out of 5 stars Toy Review, December 28, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Caring Corners - Nanny Oakes Interactive Nursery (Toy)
My granddaughter enjoys this toy, but the swings do not stay in place. She gets irritated with this quickly and moves on to something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girl like it!, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Caring Corners - Nanny Oakes Interactive Nursery (Toy)
verry good product, carring corner sell always the verry good produts, my girl like it, she play with this toy yet and yet, unfortunatly my english is very bad for said how many this toys and the toys caring corner are good and interest for child, my girl have 3 years when have this toy , she have area 5 years and play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!!, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Caring Corners - Nanny Oakes Interactive Nursery (Toy)
My daughter loved it!! Super cute and fun toy!! I can't believe they don't make this anymore. All the phrases and sounds are adorable!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Caring Corners - Nanny Oakes Interactive Nursery (Toy)
My child enjoys playing with this. I have several other Caring Corners pieces, and we enjoy them all! Good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 2, 2015